The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Beginning to enjoy the walks ... still need to keep an eye open for snakes that are warming themselves as the days cool.
Hard to concentrate on visual aspects when you keep scanning for threats.

Hasselblad 4116

Thanks,

Bob

D&A

Continuing with my autumnal travels along the often geographically rural areas of the Blue Ridge Mountains....one has to stop for the necessary provisions required for survival. :)

" Seasonal Bodega" near Afton Mountain, Crozet Virginia.
Pentax 645Z; DA 25mm f4.

Last edited:

darr

Darr,

Those are absolutely delicious colors and the textures and contrasts are lovely. This is a great example of Autumn art with its simplicity and color!:):):)

Thank you Dave, you are very kind.

As I went through my back door to take my Henri dog outside for his morning walk, that lovely small vine greeted me. I told Henri I had to grab the camera and he seemed okay with it. I treasure the small things in life that remind me of all the beauty there is in this life of mine.

Kind regards,
Darr

D&A

Facinating image Steven. The diversity of shapes and textures along with the lighting had me trying at first to wrap my head around the image. I initially thought that was water rushing into the canyon on the upper left portion. Viewing it on a cell phone at the moment but sure its even more impressive when viewed on a monitor.

Dave (D&A)

stevenfr

Facinating image Steven. The diversity of shapes and textures along with the lighting had me trying at first to wrap my head around the image. I initially thought that was water rushing into the canyon on the upper left portion. Viewing it on a cell phone at the moment but sure its even more impressive when viewed on a monitor.

Dave (D&A)
Thanks for the feedback on the image. When I was shooting this image, I did not like the dark void on the left. Still not sure about it.

Grayhand

Stora Mosse Nature Reserve "The big Bog"

903SWC, CFV50C

This is a rather fascinating place.
When you first arrive, you wonder what on earth made you come here, there is absolutely nothing to be seen.
Half an hour later, you realize that you better escape while you can, otherwise you will be stuck here for the rest of your life, documenting all the details.
It looks all the same, but every detail is different,

Ray

Quentin_Bargate

Maggie, another Spanish warmblood, such intelligent and beautiful horses. GFX, 110 F/2, @ F/2.8

I tried using facial or eye recognition, but the camera keeps asking "why the long face?" ;) But seriously, love this lens and the 120mm Macro. No CA I can see at all. Superbly sharp.

Using the Hasselblad X1D on my travels.
My goddaughter at Watch Hill in Rhode Island.
Lighthouse and Taylor Swift home in background.

30mm at f/4 1/2000 iso 100

beach at watch hill x1d hasselblad joe marquez the smoking camera.jpg

Last edited:

Deltona

The last couple of days we've had some clear cold days. Exploited by the Pentax 645, Images from various lenses 35mm, 45-85mm, and the 80-160mm.
Been pushing the sensor quite hard, it takes it in its stride. I really like the IQ of the 45-85, and the heft of the 80-160. Quite easy to handhold
these 2 zooms. The 35mm although non AF is just a joy, the older Pentax lenses are seriously good.

Catching the sunrise, Osmaston Park, Derbyshire.

_IMG4335-Edit.jpg

Osmaston Park Lake

_IMG4356-Edit.jpg

Sunset Marston Montgomery Derbyshire

_IMG4292.jpg

Silver Birch Osmaston Park

_IMG4325.jpg

Setting Sun Marston Montgomery

_IMG4298.jpg

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

It has been a disappointing fall for colour here on the 45th parallel. A very warm (no frost) and fairly dry October with some gale force winds ripped many leaves off, and the remainder just turned drab. XF/100/SK150

Status
Not open for further replies.