The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave.gt

Michiel,

Beautifully composed and perfectly done...what building is it?

The stream is a nice touch!:)

Last edited:

D&A

"The Fallen". Travels along the Blue Ridge Parkway, Virginia.
Pentax 645Z; FA 45-85mm.

Last edited:

dave.gt

Dave,

I just wrote an Autumn Haiku yesterday. I gues it was my way of acknowledging the passing of the season, and then you post this image. Well done, thanks!:):):)

Last edited:

Quentin_Bargate

It is a great year for Autumn colour in England. Shot with the GFX, 120mm macro F/4, and Canon 24mm TS-E using the Cambo adapter

Last edited:

dave.gt

"The Fallen". Travels along the Blue Ridge Parkway, Virginia.
Pentax 645Z; FA 45-85mm.
For Dave's (D&A) Autumn image:

Autumn Haiku

The Autumn wind blows,
the fallen leaves on the ground,
Red, orange, yellow, brown.

vieri

Wild sunset over dilapidated farm, Italy

A wild sunset over a dilapidated farm in the Valli di Comacchio, Italy. Shot with the Leica S, Leica Vario-Elmar-S 30-90mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters just before my Leica Akademie Workshop in Comacchio last year.

Thanks for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Mark C

From yesterday, a line of people fishing off Seaham pier in Durham. All but one of those I spoke to hadn't caught anything. One guy was moved to comment, 'Well, at least it gets me away from the wife!' :)

GFX + GF 23mm:

Fishing off the pier by Mark, on Flickr

dave.gt

From yesterday, a line of people fishing off Seaham pier in Durham. All but one of those I spoke to hadn't caught anything. One guy was moved to comment, 'Well, at least it gets me away from the wife!' :)

GFX + GF 23mm:

Fishing off the pier by Mark, on Flickr
Mark,

This caught my eye and I looked it up online. The pier was built for a solution to beach erosion, meaning that it is treated rather roughly by the waves. The images I saw had huge weaves exploding against that pier. Good thing you weren't there in a day like that! Thanks for posting.:)

Last edited:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Jack.

Thank Mother Nature - the scene was warm with light from a rising sun except for a sliver of blue sky reflected in front of the island. No manipulation required!
Oh, I knew it was au-natural, that's what makes it so dang cool! Huge :thumbs: on that capture!

Status
Not open for further replies.