The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

D&A

1) Tom, on my cell phone but upon 1st viewing, I thought those lines were watermarks (copywrite marks). Facinating and a very striking image!

2) Steven, any chance that lovely image of yours was taken along the Kancamagus Hwy?

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

stevenfr

Yes it was taken New Hampshire. Swift River.

1) Tom, on my cell phone upon 1st viewing, I thought those lines were watermarks (copywrite marks). Facinating and a very striking image!

2) Steven, any chance that lovely image of yours was taken along the Kancamagus Hwy?

Dave (D&A)

vieri

Mesquite Dunes in detail, Death Valley

While I love the big vistas, I also like to go looking into smaller detail. There is beauty and landscapes to be found there too.

The Footprint, taken at Mesquite Dunes during one of my Workshops in Death Valley last January. Leica S (Typ 007), Leica Vario-Elmar-S 30-90mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

Thanks for viewing, best regards

Vieri

dave.gt

Still playing around waiting for my studio equipment so I can get to work...:D

Christmas 503cxi 2017 paper tone 7-1 plus 81 filter getDPI.jpg

Next time I will actually clean the old Hassy up a bit before using it as a motif... but then, I like the wabi-sabi look!

Mark C

Early start for fishing boats on the river Tees in northern England. Well, not exactly, I took the shot at high noon but did a bit of work on it in PS. GFX + GF 23mm:

Early start by Mark, on Flickr

dave.gt

Haven't been shooting much the past month, but I saw a picture today on instagram that made me want to revisit some shots from earlier in the year. Here's the church in Vik from my Icelandic adventure this spring. Pentax 645z and 80-160mm FA (I think?). Not bad for shooting out of the window of a moving car? An area where CMOS definitely has an edge so I could bump up the ISO to get a fast enough shutter speed to avoid [too much] motion blur. The 80-160mm FA was a really handy focal length and I'm thinking about maybe getting one to try on the X1D and see what happens.
-Todd

View attachment 130629
Todd,

This is really a cool image. It catches my eye in a way that feels like I am flying by at speed and am lucky to see the half hidden view of a building just over the hill in dramatic light.

Great capture!

stngoldberg

I attended the CI stand up session in Miami today which, by the way, was very well done and quite informative
I couldn't resist sneaking out during one of the breaks while the light was good to snap a few images of the surrounding Art District
The creativity in the Miami (Wynwood) area is exciting...loved the trash can enclosure
Stanley

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Still on my first couple of rolls with the Mamiya. Many things to learn, like getting used to focusing quickly. Photo of my lunch a few weeks ago. Easier with a phone, more fun on film :)

Mamiya 645 Pro with 80mm f/1.9 and HP5

Status
Not open for further replies.