The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Had a wonderful morning visit to a slough today ... very cold ... lasted about hour and a half but the light and colors were sublime.

Hasselblad 4116 Pentax P67 200

Bob

docmoore

I love the colors of this Bob

Neil
Thank you Neil.

Truly a stunning morning ... down to 25F overnight but clear and very still ... overcast with a clear clear feel to the light ... subtle colors and
not a huge dynamic range to deal with. I have been to this site so many times over the past 7 years ... just minutes from the house but seems
like another world. This ranks in the top two ... of all the times I have tried to photograph here.

Hope your Christmas was wonderful and your New Year is full of many blessings.

Phocus with the X1D is so natural ... color and contrast wise. Look forward to seeing your thoughts when your camera arrives.

Assume you are still on the rig?

Regards,

Bob

M

mjr

Morning

Rainy season in Vietnam is interesting, very humid between the torrential downpours, another big storm about to hit the country as well, nice!

Spent yesterday with friends in an amazing city called Hue, I know very little about it other than it was an ancient capital and is a UNESCO site, incredible walled city which I will return to explore properly.

Only had a few minutes between downpours but quite like the graphic nature of this, didn't do the place justice at all though!

ndwgolf

Thank you Neil.

Truly a stunning morning ... down to 25F overnight but clear and very still ... overcast with a clear clear feel to the light ... subtle colors and
not a huge dynamic range to deal with. I have been to this site so many times over the past 7 years ... just minutes from the house but seems
like another world. This ranks in the top two ... of all the times I have tried to photograph here.

Hope your Christmas was wonderful and your New Year is full of many blessings.

Phocus with the X1D is so natural ... color and contrast wise. Look forward to seeing your thoughts when your camera arrives.

Assume you are still on the rig?

Regards,

Bob
yea Bob I’m on the rig. Home in 2 weeks time. I need to sell a few pieces of Nikon gear to help finance the X1D and have a few people interested already. Hopefully I will be out shooting with an X1D soon enough

Neil

docmoore

Looking outside at a misting rain ... might clear later but for now I am just looking through some recent pictures with the X1D.

Hasselblad 4116

Regards,

Bob

Last edited:

stevenfr

Another autumn image. I find just as the leaves are starting to fall off the trees is a great time to photograph aspens. You get to see more of the structure of the trees but also still get colour from the leaves still on the trees.

Happy Holidays to everyone. Some amazing images posted.

Steven

tashley

Subscriber Member
Every time it snows here, I shoot this same tree with whatever camera I happen to be using at the time. This time, X1d with 90mm, 1/125th at F8, ISO 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.