The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcdeveau

My last two images from 2017. Pretty pleased with how these turned out, I may tweak a little more to get some more detail out of the wood but they're pretty close to being finishing. Going to try and do a whole series of these over time. X1D, 45mm XCD, big stopper, ISO 100, f9, I think both are around 30-40s.
-Todd

12-29-17_0255.jpg

12-30-17_0415.jpg

dave.gt

My last two images from 2017. Pretty pleased with how these turned out, I may tweak a little more to get some more detail out of the wood but they're pretty close to being finishing. Going to try and do a whole series of these over time. X1D, 45mm XCD, big stopper, ISO 100, f9, I think both are around 30-40s.
-Todd

View attachment 131306

View attachment 131307
Todd,

Great work there!!! Gorgeous tones and textures. I am amazed at the geometry of the driftwood you found on the island. Gorgeous!:):):)

D

Deleted member 7792

-Todd
Well done! They're perfect. No more tweaking necessary. Reminds me of the Edisto Island "Boneyard".

Joe

ErikKaffehr

Hi Todd,

You make good use of that long awaited X1D, very nice images!

Best regards
Erik

-Todd

View attachment 131306

View attachment 131307

dave.gt

Ever wonder about someoneone fighting for their dignity? How dignified is that?

This is the cover of our latest photographic essay for a quadriplegic patient who can now use a manual wheelchair, stand, walk with a walker and throw a punch.:thumbup:

Red Boxing Gloves Defringed FINAL-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.