The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejpeiker

Brand new one from yesterday afternoon as our first Winter storm of the season started to clear out of northern Arizona.
XF-IQ3100, SK 28mm, ISO 50, f/11, 1/20s
AZ_WatsonLake68.jpg

dave.gt

The dreary January rains remind us in Atlanta that winter has not yet left us, but there are hints of green below the surface of the grassy fields. Spring is around the corner with its new beginnings.

Still, a lot of us like snow! We don't see much of it, ever. A day or two with a beautiful blanket of snow is just enough for an impromptu holiday! You guys are killing me with your winter fun! It sure looks better than the raindrops dancing on our patio at the moment! :)

tsjanik

The dreary January rains remind us in Atlanta that winter has not yet left us, but there are hints of green below the surface of the grassy fields. Spring is around the corner with its new beginnings.

Still, a lot of us like snow! We don't see much of it, ever. A day or two with a beautiful blanket of snow is just enough for an impromptu holiday! You guys are killing me with your winter fun! It sure looks better than the raindrops dancing on our patio at the moment! :)
Careful what you wish for Dave. A recent photo, it may appear to be a desolate farm, but it's only 35 mi from Buffalo, NY. During other seasons this would be a bucolic, peaceful scene. The temp was about 4 F with a 20 mph wind.

Tom

_IMG6834 copy by tsjanik47, on Flickr

stevenfr

Morning Oaks - camera Phase One XF IQ3 100.

This image was taken last spring. I was inspired by the pattern and structure of these oak trees.

Grayhand

Wow, I like the composition! Well done, Ray! I just know there is a great story behind this image....
:):):)
Thanks Dave.

Well, you know how irritating it can bee when the kids drags a lot of sand into your pool.
This is the same thing, but on a little bigger scale..

This is from Vorupör in northwest of Denmark.
I spend time in this area 2 times a year. Summer and winter.

My photo shows how it mostly looks in January-February.

If you check out the wee link below you will se how it looks in the summer and autumn.
+ the tool you need to clean your pool.

Ray

https://www.google.se/maps/place/Ha...0xf58e83ce68a88765!8m2!3d56.95998!4d8.3640209

dave.gt

Thanks Dave.

Well, you know how irritating it can bee when the kids drags a lot of sand into your pool.
This is the same thing, but on a little bigger scale..

This is from Vorupör in northwest of Denmark.
I spend time in this area 2 times a year. Summer and winter.

My photo shows how it mostly looks in January-February.

If you check out the wee link below you will se how it looks in the summer and autumn.
+ the tool you need to clean your pool.

Ray

https://www.google.se/maps/place/Ha...0xf58e83ce68a88765!8m2!3d56.95998!4d8.3640209
Ray, that is fascinating! It gives me pause with a lot of questions, though.😀
Thank you for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.