The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
New (old) S(006) and an accident. :cool:

4 second hand-held against the window. S(006) and 24 Super Elmarit.

Best,

Matt

Deltona

Gave the 150-300 a run out today, god it was bloody windy. Only took the monopod.
Very impressed with this piece of glass.

Pentax 645z 150-300mm

Winter arrives (Again) Chrome Hill, Derbyshire

_IMG5766.jpg

tsjanik

Gave the 150-300 a run out today, god it was bloody windy. Only took the monopod.
Very impressed with this piece of glass.

Pentax 645z 150-300mm

Winter arrives (Again) Chrome Hill, Derbyshire
Deltona:

I must say you get some remarkable color in your images; are there any PP techniques you would share? I agree with your assessment of the 150-300mm. I have compared mine to the 150mm FA, 150mm A, 200mm FA and the 67 300mm ED and have little reluctance to use the zoom.

Tom

Last edited:

ejpeiker

A brand new one from yesterday... My first visit ever to Florida's Morikami Gardens
P1 XF-IQ3100, 7 image focus stack, ISO 50, f/14, 0.6s
FL_MorikamiGardens01.jpg

Deltona

Deltona:

I must say you get some remarkable color in your images; are there any PP techniques you would share? I agree with your assessment of the 150-300mm. I have compared mine to the 150mm FA, 150mm A, 200mm FA and the 67 300mm ED and have little reluctance to use the zoom.

Tom
Thanks Tom

Yes the 150-300 is a cracking lens, it nails focus pretty good, in fact it hunts less than my Fuji 55-200. Lens was purchased in Japan for next to nothing, so I am well chuffed.

I will put a blog post up about my image PP, most of it is done in LR.

dave.gt

Thanks Tom

Yes the 150-300 is a cracking lens, it nails focus pretty good, in fact it hunts less than my Fuji 55-200. Lens was purchased in Japan for next to nothing, so I am well chuffed.

I will put a blog post up about my image PP, most of it is done in LR.
Excellent idea! Thanks!:D

It is amazing when one looks at your gallery online to see all the beautiful work you have done. The P21+ really caught my eye... and now the new wave from the Pentax!
Hmmm... I bet you could do wonders with a pinhole camera!!!!:thumbup:

M

mjr

Morning!

A little contrast to the beautiful landscapes!

Training with the guys excavating unexploded bombs here.

pesto

A few from this years South Florida Fair, something for just about everyone there.
All from S007 and Summarit 35mm.

L1003058.jpgL1003061.jpgL1003060.jpg

Mark C

I haven't done much low light work with the GFX. This one was taken a few months ago but I just processed it earlier today. Using the GF 63mm in available light at ISO 12,800:

A quiet moment by Mark, on Flickr

Mark C

Mark, well done! Nailed it and I like the character that shows through in this image. :):):)
Thanks Dave. I was just comparing this to some other GFX portrait shots I've taken and I prefer this to some others taken at base ISO. The fine grain isn't detrimental to the image IMHO.

darr

Seashell & Stone

--

Testing out a new to me 80mm CF. Image made in studio with one Profoto D1 500 w/s.

dave.gt

Darr,

Not only is the Seashell and Stone image lovely, but the timing is beautiful. It is a harbinger of the warm weather ahead! The colors just work for me as well as the light. Images like these are good for the soul.:)

Thanks for posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.