The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

drevil

Staff member

taken last friday night in Hong Kong Quarry Bay.

With my newly aquirred Fuji GFX and Canon TS-E 17mm, single shot, can it get any wider? Jeez.
:salute:

etrump

Where is the OMG button? Incredible image! I want to photograph this area. :thumbs:

taken last friday night in Hong Kong Quarry Bay.

With my newly aquirred Fuji GFX and Canon TS-E 17mm, single shot, can it get any wider? Jeez.
:salute:

etrump

dont hesitate, its not so bad inside here :grin:
I would love it. Never been to Hong Kong but love China and have spent a couple months time there over the years. I have a dense population photography project in the works and hope to shoot in that area on my next visit.

ejpeiker

Last week I experimented with the viability of using the IQ3100 standard color back for infrared photography. I used a borrowed 715nm filter. Exposure increase ended up being about 7 stops to render a properly exposed image in the red channel. This is a spot I had envisioned photographing in IR ever since being introduced to this scene a few years ago. This is McKee Gardens on the central Florida coast...
XF-IQ3100, SK 35mm BR, 715nm IR filter, ISO 800, f/11, 1 sec
FL_McKeeGarden13.jpg

dave.gt

Last week I experimented with the viability of using the IQ3100 standard color back for infrared photography. I used a borrowed 715nm filter. Exposure increase ended up being about 7 stops to render a properly exposed image in the red channel. This is a spot I had envisioned photographing in IR ever since being introduced to this scene a few years ago. This is McKee Gardens on the central Florida coast...
XF-IQ3100, SK 35mm BR, 715nm IR filter, ISO 800, f/11, 1 sec
View attachment 131829
The Garden of Eden?:) The Fountain of Youth tucked away in there?

Nicely done E.J.!!! Just goes to show the power of a B/W image even with a landscape!

bensonga

Pentax 645 Mamiya shift 50/4
Hi Michael. I was wondering how you mounted the Mamiya 50/4 shift lens on the Pentax 645. I didn't think there were lens adapters available to do this....at least I haven't seen any. Did you physically change the Mamiya lens mount? I assume it is the Mamiya 645 50/4 shift lens, which I also own.

Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.