The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark C

Thank you!

I apologize for the dirty sensor due to limited resources :) Still in Hana.
We all suffer from dirty sensors to some degree. As a comparison, I find the electronic cleaning device on my GFX pretty good. Much better than the Canon 1Dx I previously owned. That used to show more oil spots and dust spots than sky in some landscapes I took with it.
I almost bought a 1Dx ii assuming Canon would have fixed the problem after 4 years. Fortunately I did my research and discovered they still haven't fixed it so I bought a 5D iv instead.

jng

No matter how clean I keep my sensor, there's always a dust bunny or two that I miss. I use the LCC tool in C1 to remove these - works like a charm as long as I remember to shoot a LCC file. Beautiful image as always, Pramote!

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
No matter how clean I keep my sensor, there's always a dust bunny or two that I miss. I use the LCC tool in C1 to remove these - works like a charm as long as I remember to shoot a LCC file. Beautiful image as always, Pramote!
Thank you for your kind words!

I misplaced the sensor cleaner and have to live with it the rest of the trip.

It's not the worse part though. My battery charger is only intermittently working! Keep fingers crossed :)

Leica Q saves the trip.

dave.gt

Nick,
This is a beautiful composition from Derbyshire. The colors are warm and subtle with the dramatic weather giving a wonderful contrast in mood. Ah, being shut-in, it is so nice to see this, yet, I long to get outdoors. Wonderful!:):):)

M

mjr

Morning!

Finally got round to some cliche'd shots of local people here, it's been done to death but the life written on the face of this women is too good to pass up.

M

mjr

Afternoon!

Not artistic, pretty or a stunning landscape, just a shot from this morning out with the mechanical teams we have here, clearing the undergrowth before the detector teams move in. Lots of big unexploded bombs found recently, Friday we're destroying several 1000lb bombs and lots of smaller ones, will be taking the camera and standing back a bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.