The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deltona

What started out as a visit to a local abandoned Colliery, became a photo essay on the Industrial architecture of Stoke on Trent.

A former Calcining Works, at Middleport Stoke on Trent

Pentax Z 35mm

_IMG5887-Edit.jpg

ejpeiker

Ragged Range Foothills, Western Australia - another aerial shot from northwestern Australia. This was taken in early morning with the strong textures created by the highly directional light just after sunrise.

P1 XF-IQ3100, SK 80mm, ISO 400, f/3.5, 1/2000s
AUS_RaggedRange21.jpg

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Spent an hour cleaning camera and lenses this morning. Have to say that the X1D sensor attracts the least dust of any camera I have had in for years. One small persistent
speck and a couple easily blown off ... after six months and 1500 exposures. Hopefully it will remain that resistant to dust .... worth celebrating.

Couple of pictures around the house while the display was being calibrated.

Hasselblad 4116 Pentax P67 105 F2.4

Thanks,

Bob

Shashin

A Northern Mockingbird. Pentax 645D, ISO 800, 300mm f/5.6 and 1.4X TC. Handheld, manually focused, and not cropped.

D&A

Will wrote--->>>"Handheld, manually focused, and not cropped."<<<

That then begs the question....is it alive??? :ROTFL:. My mom used to have a vintage bird cage filled with decorative artificial birds and plants that looked just like that one. :)

Lovely Shot Will in how the bird is framed, especially with the red berries and green foliage!

Dave (D&A)

stngoldberg

There is a tool for every job; for wildlife medium format may not be the best tool. However, the acuity when capturing the images with 100 megapixels is very evident when the image is printed
Stanley
Phase 0ne 100 mpx on a Hasselblad body employing the HC 300mm lens with 1.7 extender
both images hand held

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
MANY fewer than 100MP, but what can you do?

Leica S(006), 100/2, Dog walking at the Metropolitan Museum

And Don't look now, but there's a 4000 year old obelisk right behind you!

Best,

Matt

ndwgolf

MANY fewer than 100MP, but what can you do?

Leica S(006), 100/2, Dog walking at the Metropolitan Museum

And Don't look now, but there's a 4000 year old obelisk right behind you!

Best,

Matt
I like these Matt
It seems like ages since I was out shooting with my S gear, and the way things are going right now that ages might extend. Now that I have 3 lenses for the Hassey its a camera system that I just don't want to put down

Neil

Status
Not open for further replies.