The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mjr

Thanks Dave, very kind of you.

Another interesting thing about Vietnam is the incredible beauty, just a miserable, cold, windy day on the beach and a beautiful young woman with the longest hair I have ever seen! Just natural soft light, this 110mm is one of the most fantastic lenses I have ever used, love it. Colours may be off due to crap laptop, sorry.

etrump

Dude! This is incredible! :thumbs:

Evening!

Something a little different for me, it's not all bombs here!

This is a town called Dong Hoi on the coast of Vietnam, it has this enormous suspension bridge across the river, bright multi-coloured lighting and it is visible for miles. I decided last weekend to go take a look at it, only to find the bridge goes nowhere, the road just disappears in to a dirt track and a tiny village! I spent an hour in the centre of this huge wide bridge and saw 2 motorbikes the whole time, completely surreal!

Anyway, tried to mess around with shapes and felt like it should be black and white.

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Evening!

This is a town called Dong Hoi on the coast of Vietnam, it has this enormous suspension bridge across the river, bright multi-coloured lighting and it is visible for miles. I decided last weekend to go take a look at it, only to find the bridge goes nowhere, the road just disappears in to a dirt track and a tiny village! I spent an hour in the centre of this huge wide bridge and saw 2 motorbikes the whole time, completely surreal!

Anyway, tried to mess around with shapes and felt like it should be black and white.

Yeah. We see a lot of first rate professional work on this site, but this is getting to museum level awesome.

—Matt

ndwgolf

Evening!

Very nice Mat

hcubell

Another from Sunday afternoon. A long walk in the snow, but that's why I bought the X1D. This is with the XCD 90mm.

0006233-ME-JPEG.jpg

tcdeveau

Finally got a back for my tech cam project so went out into the backyard to test it. Clouds were about the only thing that seemed of interest, but I've got a lot on my mind fogging up my brain at the moment. Thought this particular cloud structure was a good representation of that.

Credo 60, P1 XF, SK 80mm LS. Processed in LR (I'll get a copy of C1 soon).

Side note: picked up the Credo 60/XF/SK 80mm LS as a package. Decided not to keep the XF and 80mm LS as I don't really need them at the moment. If anyone is looking to buy a near-mint P1 XF body (HAP-1) or SK 80mm LS PM me.
-Todd

CF000686-Edit-2.jpg

etrump

As freezing rain is falling this evening I found myself editing Hawaii images from my December trip to Kauai and Oahu.

XF/3100, 35mm LS:

6AA54FFD-C77A-4564-8771-436FF09E52E7.jpg

E53E79C5-0DF7-4BCC-ADF0-2EB5A748C63B.jpeg

Grayhand

Detail #3

AFDlll, "a lens", P45+

So even if I previously whas whining a bit about the problem of photographing all of the waterfall in one take, it is an interesting place to look for details.

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.