The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenfr

Love that Steve

Neil
Thank you Drunkenspyder, Neil, and bcambern for the kind feedback on the winter larch trees. I am just getting a chance to see what I have from this shoot. I have many more of the same quality as the one I posted. I will post more in next few weeks.

Steven

drunkenspyder

Altamonte Pass. Overly optimistic cloud forecast, but still a pretty morning. I think the cows make the pic.

P1 XF | Mamaya 300 | Trichro | 1/20 | f/4.5 | ISO 50

tsjanik

Winter in the north is often monochromatic in appearance, yet there are traces of color that are all the more striking in the otherwise black and white world. 645Z, 80-160mm.

Tom

_IMG6974 copy by tsjanik47, on Flickr

Last edited:

Grayhand

From a shoot w Lana
H3D-31 / 80mm
View attachment 132288
Okay..

This is so good!
A model with ability to look trough the camera at the viewer.
Sit in front of a larger screen and just look strait in to her eyes.
After a litle while there is a subtle smile showing on here lips.
Way better than Mona Lisa!

The fact that I would like to crop out half of the wood in front of her hand is just my nitpicking to get a more intimate portrait.
But, with the picture intact, it gives a feeling that she and the viewer is sharing a table.
Interesting composition, a meeting or a portrait.
Well done!!!

Ray

Charles S

Okay..

This is so good!
A model with ability to look trough the camera at the viewer.
Sit in front of a larger screen and just look strait in to her eyes.
After a litle while there is a subtle smile showing on here lips.
Way better than Mona Lisa!

The fact that I would like to crop out half of the wood in front of her hand is just my nitpicking to get a more intimate portrait.
But, with the picture intact, it gives a feeling that she and the viewer is sharing a table.
Interesting composition, a meeting or a portrait.
Well done!!!

Ray
Thanks Ray.
Lana is an amazing model. I have shot with her twice and both times the results were fab.

I tried your suggestion for the crop and it is indeed better. Thanks for the input.
Charles

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Just playing with some new flowers in the house.

Three Views of an Orchid

Hasselblad X1D 4116 L:HC 300 R:p67 100 MACRO MID:p67 100 Macro with 1:1 Adapter

Thanks,

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.