The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deltona

Another blast of winter, overnight snow in Derbyshire. Very cold start, but worth the effort to be out in it.

Pentax 645z 45-85mm CPL

_IMG6024a.jpg

Last edited:
M

mjr

Beautiful Pramote, great light!

By way of contrast, crap light here down at the beach, foggy and overcast, I photographed this spot a while ago and commented that I needed a woman standing on the top, tried it the other day.

Shashin

Not sure if this belongs here, can't find another place. Since BetterLight scanning backs were/are considered MFD and my scanner is bigger than that, here it is. Note the three primitive eyes between the two primary compound ones.

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Beauty in Simplicity. Lovely Pramote!

Dave (D&A)
mjr
Re: Fun with MF images

Beautiful Pramote, great light!

Thank you very much Dave & Mat for your kind words! I really appreciate them.

I drove back 40 miles to this location and waited for sunset after driving passed it on the previous day and couldn't get rid of the picture of this dead tree out of my mind.

Best.

Pramote

Last edited:

stevenfr

This image was taken at the top of a pass. The backlighting makes this image come alive casting the tree shadows down the hill.

Steven

dave.gt

Not sure if this belongs here, can't find another place. Since BetterLight scanning backs were/are considered MFD and my scanner is bigger than that, here it is. Note the three primitive eyes between the two primary compound ones.

Holy crap,

A surfing bug! I must study this a lot more... nicely done!:):):)

dave.gt

Will,

After a bit of rest, I have a little clarity this morning to re-visit this image... I like it a lot! I find macros to be so interesting, and I am sure I would be doing a lot of it if I were given the opportunity. I would like to know a little more about this image.

As I mentioned above, the image evokes a surfer's stance gliding toward the viewer... maybe I see that because I long for the beach with Spring coming soon. Lol.... But it is a cool, fun image in any case. Fun! Thanks for posting!:):):)

MILESF

"Fairy Ring of Biei", Hokkaido, Japan, January 2018.

(PhaseOne XF, IQ3100, LS55mmBR, LeeFilters IRND 15Stop, 6min@ f11, ISO200, C1Pro11 and PS)

Status
Not open for further replies.