The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCIDfire

First outing with Pentax 67 300/4 ED mounted on P45+/645DF+. I used this lens on Leica S2, mounted on PhaseOne it´s stunning too :)

Mark

Kinya28

Hokkaido Winter 2018 #3, Biei, Japan

Tool shed along birch tree line on the hill

Kinya

Phase One XF, IQ3100, SK150mm

Kinya28

Hokkaido Winter 2018 #4, Biei, Japan

Vineyard Posts, it seems...

Kinya

Phase One XF, IQ3 100, SK150mm

Last edited:

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
OK, so there are some advantages to higher ISO. This was f/11 for DoF, and so ISO 1600, and still lots of DR. Leica S(007), 24 Super-Elmar. Construction site near WTC. Through a hole in the fence...

--Matt

Kinya28

Hokkaido Winter 2018 #5, Biei, Japan

This was taken as a test shot to confirm my composition while I was waiting for a bit clearer atmosphere. Weather improved in an half an hour and I made a shot with clear weather, and I was happy then.
But I found this first image is better than the one with clear weather once I processed. It was lucky that I made a test shot.

Kinya

Phase One XF, IQ3-100, SK40-80mm

Mark C

Mark,

Excellent! Composition and colors are very nice!
:):):)

Been a little/lot ore-occupied lately and had a minute for a break this morning, so I opened the thread and see this! It gives a feeling of quiet calm, which I sorely need lately. Thanks for posting!
Thanks Dave, glad you liked it, it actually looks warmer than it was (well below freezing) but it certainly was calm, just me and a few hill sheep as far as the eye could see :)

Kinya28

Hokkaido Winter 2018 #6, Biei, Japan

A brief moment that I could see a direct sun light and clear shadow on the snow ground in Biei. Keep uploading images from my Hokkaido trip, sorry if you are tired with them but much more to come :p

Kinya

Phase One XF, IQ3-100, SK150mm

Status
Not open for further replies.