The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

mediumcool

Courtyard window

Mamiya 645AFD w/Aptus 22 and 35mm f/3.5 1/8 f/16 ISO 50

I am also immensely proud of getting this pretty-much linear, given the lens!

Deltona

Another hit of Winter over the last couple of days, the weather broke today. So I enjoyed a couple of hours out on the tops.

Pentax 645z 150-300 mm

A Winters day

_IMG6761a.jpg

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
So I was going downtown to drop off the official portrait of my wife (don't ask) when I saw this view. I later went back to the intersection to get a capture:

Leica S(007), Contax 140/2.8 @ f/5.6 (My S lenses are getting their motors upgraded)

The portrait, by Mark Mann, is extremely cool. Yes, that's Mike Tyson looking on....

--Matt

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 7792

More backyard songbirds. Manual focus, hand-held, with the HC 210mm.

Male House Finch:

Male Northern Cardinal:

Male Goldfinch:

Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 7792

Used a Lowe Pro slingbag this tim to carry the combo for a whole day. It is the better solution to handle the weight.
Michiel, which sling bag did you get?

I visited Scheveningen many years ago, hosted by my colleagues in the AT&T-Philips joint venture. After hours of drinking jenever, I was able to pronounce the name. Or at least as well as anyone else in the group. ;)

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.