The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

darr

Re: Springtime North Florida

--
Springtime has arrived in North Florida, although the mornings are cold.
Hope everyone is doing well!

beano_z

OK, so this is my first time shooting off camera flash, outside, with a model as I'm mostly a landscape / architecture shooter.

But this turned out to be a lot of fun and quite rewarding too. Yeah, I know the background looks like crap, will put in more effort to find a better location next time :facesmack:

by BB, on Flickr

Michiel Schierbeek

Michiel, which sling bag did you get?

I visited Scheveningen many years ago, hosted by my colleagues in the AT&T-Philips joint venture. After hours of drinking jenever, I was able to pronounce the name. Or at least as well as anyone else in the group. ;)

Joe
Bit late, Scheveningen is as difficult tp pronounce as my last name but sch is pronounced as sgg. Loved to have heard your skills after so many 'borrels'.
The sling bag I bought a few years ago. Can't find a type nr. Here are some phoneshots. There could be a bigger lens in it and a few lenses (depends on size) in the closed top department.

Michiel Schierbeek

I find that your pictures have a distinctive melancholy bleakness about them, with a leavening of peace and calm. Would you be offended if I classified you as something of a European Stephen Shore? ;)
Great photographer, so no problem :) Although I like some more photographers in that field like, Fred Herzog, Peter Bialobrzeski, Gabriele Basilico, Harry Gruyaert and Alexander Gronski.

Merlimon, France
Pentax 645Z FA 45-85

M

mjr

Evening

A quick shot from this morning, an old woman in her 70's, collecting empty plastic bottles to survive, tough life.

Shashin

Evening

A quick shot from this morning, an old woman in her 70's, collecting empty plastic bottles to survive, tough life.
I have just returned from a Land and Poverty Conference at the World Bank. I wish this were more uncommon than it really is. Most people in the world share her experience than don't. The amazing thing is what she is wearing.

D

Deleted member 7792

The windblown look. Used a monopod this time. Manual focus with the HC 210.

Status
Not open for further replies.