The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Wizard of Oz? Star Trek? My mind is blown!

Joe
'The International Car Forest' in Goldfield, NV. You've really got to want to be there unless passing through. If you're visiting Death Valley and based in Beatty it's relatively nearby in as much as any part of Nevada is 'nearby' to any other part of Nevada.

And yes, my reference was definitely to do with the Wizard of Oz :thumbs:

Last edited:

D&A

Fantastic!

Dave, that is very well seen and done! Thanks!

:):):)
Dave, both your words of encouragement and love of nature as illustrated by your beautiful flower images, is truly inspirational. Thank you ever so much.

Dave (D&A)

dave.gt

Dave, both your words of encouragement and love of nature as illustrated by your beautiful flower images, is truly inspirational. Thank you ever so much.

Dave (D&A)
You are certainly welcome and deservingly so. I am envious, great nature images are in abundance here and really make my day. :)

dave.gt

The windblown look. Used a monopod this time. Manual focus with the HC 210.

Joe,

I gotta tell you, I love your bird images and my bride wants me to shoot some, but it is tedious and a lot of effort, for me at least. But you have made it look easy!

Excellent work.:thumbup:

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Continuing my drive through the Navada great basin. Spotted this windmill way off in the brush and found the trail to it. The cattle pond was a super bonus and thank you mother nature for putting on the light show!

dave.gt

Today has been very windy even for late March here in the Deep South, but even on grey days, fun with MF is always possible.:)

Red Tulip FINAL.jpg

Hasselblad H5D-50c, 80mm

Last edited:

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Having lunch with a retiring colleague. This was across the street:

Leica S(007) Contax 645 35/3.5 @ f/8

--Matt

dave.gt

Azaleas are blooming! It most be time for The Masters in Augusta! As much as we have tried to win the ticket lottery, we have never been, but this will do:

Handheld on a windy day.

Hasselblad H5D-50c, 80mm
Azalea Blossom 2018.jpg

jng

It was a bit hazy in Hong Kong today, but still a pretty view from Victoria Peak after sunset...

H03_28_2018_0498-1 w border.jpg

X1D | 45mm XCD | 1 sec | f/5.6 | ISO100

John

dave.gt

This will be the last Tulip image for this year (I promise), just having fun outside in our front yard.:)

Waiting on the roses to recover from the frost and freezing temps...

Tulip Row 2018 FINAL.jpg

dave.gt

Mark,

It is nice to see the images you post as it gives me a contrasting perspective of how the local environment is different from (and similar to) ours. I always wanted to do a comparative study between the U.K. and certain areas in the US, but life has always gotten in the way. Mercifully for sure.

If I had stayed in my chosen profession much longer, with the nightmare of politics, both government and big money, I would have surely gone mad by now.

It is enough to see your images and those of others here who post to give me validation for what I am doing because I can no longer travel abroad anyway. People, places and the times... always interesting and always appreciated when the photographer is enjoying the experience of shooting, and sharing. Obviously you are enjoying the GFX!:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.