The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 7792

Another of the Glade Creek Grist Mill, Babcock State Park, West Virginia during the remnants of Hurricane Nate

Joe

Kinya28

Hokkaido Winter 2018, #16

Kushiro Wetland, Japan

Sorry for a bit dated and out of season image. This is the last upload from my wonderful trip to Hokkaido Japan in last winter.

Kinya

XF, IQ3100, SK150mm

ejpeiker

Here's a brand new shot I took yesterday morning right at sunrise in Chiricahua National Monument, Arizona...
P1 XF-IQ3100, SK 40-80mm @ 80mm, ISO 100, f/8, 1/13s

AZ_Chiricahua108.jpg

Mark C

When I looked out this morning there was thick fog everywhere. With an hour to spare I grabbed my camera and headed to a location I had in mind for some foggy landscapes. Once out of the car I only saw one other person, a guy walking his dog who greeted me with, 'Bit foggy for photographs isn't it' my reply was 'Yeah, maybe'. What I was actually thinking was, 'Hell no, bring it on' :grin:

Here's one of the set I took, just as it looked like the sun might break through, although that didn't happen. GFX + GF 23mm:

Through the fog III by Mark, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.