The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

D&A

Annual Blooming of the Cherry Blossom Trees near the Washington Monument. At the Tidal Basin; Washington, D.C.
Pentax 645Z; FA 45-85mm.

Dave (D&A)

Attachments

Last edited:

D&A

Annual Blooming of the Cherry Blossom Trees near the Jefferson Memorial. At the Tidal Basin; Washington, D.C.
Pentax 645D; FA 75mm f2.8

Dave (D&A)

Attachments

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 7792

Absolutely beautiful, Dave. One of these days, I promise to join you during the peak of blooms. I've been saying that for years so I'd better follow through.

Well done by you.

Joe

D&A

Absolutely beautiful, Dave. One of these days, I promise to join you during the peak of blooms. I've been saying that for years so I'd better follow through.

Well done by you.

Joe
As I've expressed on numerous occasions, your kind words and praise have always meant a great deal to me Joe. It's greatly appreciated and thanks ever so much. The possibility of shooting with you again in the future is something I also look forward to. I know how life often gets busy for the both of us. In the past week or so, I kept revisiting your two most recently posted images of the Glade Creek Grist mill in West Virginia for the shear beauty and tranquility in the way you captured the scene. Visiting there has been on my photo bucket list for quite some time. As an aside, the mornings the Cherry Blossoms were shot, was bitterly cold and thus kept the usual crowd numbers down considerably. By the weekend though, with much warmer temps and a wonderfully photogenic dark storm cloud filled sky, it was the usual wall to wall people and not very conducive to leisurely capturing images. While Cherry Blossom season here is now drawing to a close, I might look for another image or two worth posting. Again many thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 7792

The male of the pair of bluebirds that is nesting in one of our bird houses. The female doesn't come out much.

Joe

ejpeiker

Another shot from my midnight run to Chiricahua National Monument last week. Arizona in the foreground, Mexico in the background.
P1 XF-IQ3100, Mamiya 300mm f/4.5 APO, ISO 100, f/11, 1/3s

AZ_Chiricahua123.jpg

etrump

More eye candy from the South Island of New Zealand as we made our way back to Christchurch.

XF/IQ3100/75-150mm:

12E989CD-E21C-4D82-8CDF-99837F1555C8.jpg

791ABC34-A21C-4773-8A9A-DF678C599B3B.jpg

nikonf

Beautiful - A classic image! I remember being there in 1960 as an eight year old.

Annual Blooming of the Cherry Blossom Trees near the Jefferson Memorial. At the Tidal Basin; Washington, D.C.
Pentax 645D; FA 75mm f2.8

Dave (D&A)

Ed Hurst

Status
Not open for further replies.