The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grayhand

Here's one from two weeks ago, the ol' tunnel view just after some rain, can't really describe that feeling when you first roll up to the viewing platform and see this for the first time in your life...definitely a place to remember and to visit again!

This was a 4 minute exposure on the XF with BR 80mm lens and 'old' 100MP back, through Haida 3-stop GND and 10-stop ND filters, with minimal post processing (RAW conversion in C1, then B&W conversion in PS).

CF009428 Yosemite - 30-Apr-2018 to 04-May-2018

by BB, on Flickr
I've never been there myself, but I've seen many photos of this view, and this is one of the best I've seen so far.
And it stands for itself, without being a photo of a famous view!
Brilliant!

Ray

D

Deleted member 7792

One of my favorite lone trees on a foggy and rainy morning, Cades Cove, Great Smoky Mountains National Park

Joe

Hasselblad X1D and 21mm XCD in Tulum Mexico.
So far, very impressed with this new lens.
Appears quite sharp and distortion less than I expected.
Much quieter than the 30 and 90.
Look forward to trying out with filters.

joe marquez hasselblad x1d 21mm tulum mexico -1082044.jpg

joe marquez hasselblad x1d 21mm tulum mexico -1082068.jpg

joe marquez hasselblad x1d 21mm tulum mexico -1082104.jpg

joe marquez hasselblad x1d 21mm tulum mexico -1082180.jpg

joe marquez hasselblad x1d 21mm tulum mexico -1082203.jpg

joe marquez hasselblad x1d 21mm tulum mexico -1082284.jpg

Grayhand

903SWC, CFV50C

I am now running around in the beech woods, hunting for "sun spots" in the forrest.
It is a very special light in there now with the new leafs.

The opposite of grand vistas.

Ray

dave.gt

903SWC, CFV50C

I am now running around in the beech woods, hunting for "sun spots" in the forrest.
It is a very special light in there now with the new leafs.

The opposite of grand vistas.

Ray
Very beautiful rendering with the sunspots, Ray. I am envious of your running around in such a beautiful place! Thanks for sharing.:);):)

tcdeveau

Snuck away from housework for a minute to get some shots with the 21mm XCD. So far it seems to be a nice addition to the XCD lineup. I don't often shoot ultrawide but it will be nice to have it in the bag for when I need it.

5-26-18_0522 copy-2.jpg

5-26-18_0523 copy 2-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.