The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjg284

Misty night
Hasselblad X1D + XCD 45mm
HEAVILY cropped as I still need to buy some longer glass..

B1032583
by Steve, on Flickr

Pretty happy for ISO 6400, pushed ~1/2 stop in post.. with about 1/2 the resolution thrown out cropping

Ed Hurst

Having just relocated back to my homeland of England, I thought it was time to find out how easy it would be to shoot star trails in London's skies (not quite as clear, generally-speaking, as Sydney!). Shot really as a test before taking on some of the bigger scenes, here are the stars over some of the ornate chimneys of Hampton Court Palace.

Pentax 645Z with 120mm f4 A lens.

[/url]StarTrailsFromFilesIMGP8239-8390Step6sRGBSMALL by Ed Hurst, on Flickr[/IMG]

dave.gt

Having just relocated back to my homeland of England, I thought it was time to find out how easy it would be to shoot star trails in London's skies (not quite as clear, generally-speaking, as Sydney!). Shot really as a test before taking on some of the bigger scenes, here are the stars over some of the ornate chimneys of Hampton Court Palace.

Pentax 645Z with 120mm f4 A lens.

[/url]StarTrailsFromFilesIMGP8239-8390Step6sRGBSMALL by Ed Hurst, on Flickr[/IMG]
Ed, are you living in London now? Wow, haven't been there in 20 years. But this is a wonderful image, quite nice to have memories come back for me and I have no idea how relocating affects you other than giving you a completely different look to your star trail images.

Thanks!:):):)

D&A

"Coexistence in Nature". Pheasants, wild turkeys, fawns and assorted small birds enjoying the early morning light in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
Pentax 645D; FA 300mm f4.

Dave (D&A)

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.