The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenfr

I just booked flights back for next year to Hokkaido. A different area than last year.

This one from my last shoot.

Steven

Ed Hurst

Ed Hurst

Ed, are you living in London now? Wow, haven't been there in 20 years. But this is a wonderful image, quite nice to have memories come back for me and I have no idea how relocating affects you other than giving you a completely different look to your star trail images.

Thanks!:):):)
Hi Dave - yes, as of last Friday, I am a Londoner again. Will have to see how it affects my images...

dave.gt

Hi Dave - yes, as of last Friday, I am a Londoner again. Will have to see how it affects my images...
Ed,

I happen to love seeing the star shots you create. I suppose the stars are mostly different ones now that you are in a different hemisphere. But I am sure your images will be fantastic with the foregrounds like the first London image above.

Can't wait to see what you come up with!:):):)

Last edited:

D&A

Lovely shot, Dave!
Thanks ever so much Ed! I'm sitting here in amazement of many of your shots and can image what photographically wise you might have in store for your new location. Best of luck!

As Dave (GT) wrote---->>>"Can't wait wait to see what you come up with!"<<< , I too enthusiastically echo those thoughts.

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
This is a 2 frame (full color) pano with the S(007) and 180/3.5. What makes the clouds so threatening is that they are upside down. It makes a surprising difference!

Best,

Matt

Ed Hurst

Ed,

I happen to love seeing the star shots you create. I suppose the stars are mostly different ones now that you are in a different hemisphere. But I am sure your images will be fantastic with the foregrounds like the first London image above.

Can't wait to see what you come up with!:):):)

Thanks ever so much Ed! I'm sitting here in amazement of many of your shots and can image what photographically wise you might have in store for your new location. Best of luck!

As Dave (GT) wrote---->>>"Can't wait wait to see what you come up with!"<<< , I too enthusiastically echo those thoughts.

Dave (D&A)

Thank you so much, Dave and Dave. Coming from you chaps, that means a lot. I will try to live up to it as well as I can <<gulp>>...

Grayhand

903SWC, CFV50C

I am up in the north again, Luleå.
Today my customer did not want to see me, due to the fact that today is the Swedish national day..
So I had the opportunity to hunt for some waterfalls.

Ray

Ed Hurst

The disused Battersea Power Station is a well-known icon of London. It has lain disused since it stopped operation in 1983. There have been numerous proposals to redevelop it in various ways. Until recently, they all foundered. Now, as you can see, a massive project is under way. This whole area is changing enormously... Let's hope they keep the character of the place somehow.

Pentax 645Z with 25mm f4 DA
[/url]IMGP8596Step6sRGBSMALL by Ed Hurst, on Flickr[/IMG]

Pentax 645Z with 28-45mm f4 DA
[/url]IMGP8576Step5sRGBSMALL by Ed Hurst, on Flickr[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.