The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenfr

Ed

Well done. I like the pano the best. No surprise. I am always a sucker for panos.In my mind everything should be a pano.

Steven

stevenfr

I doubt it will ever happen. Stitching is to easy. Not to many images won't stitch properly. Even some of my water images stitch together with no issues. I suspect, the cost would be to high for a specialty sensor.

I had an xpan before I got my Horseman. I still have the Horseman, its fun to shoot. It can't compete with the image quality from stitched images from the Phase.

You’re right about that. I’d be a sucker for a digital xpan!!!

jng

The real back story: I decided to pack it in and started stowing my gear when Dave called out "the sky just turned purple!" Fortunately he waited patiently while I got the shot, and even jumped off the seawall onto the rocks to retrieve my filter case, which had blown away in the howling wind after I had hastily thrown it on top of my pack.

Still, I always find myself drawn to the wonderful composition and tonality of Dave's images...

John

M

mjr

903SWC, CFV50C

I am up in the north again, Luleå.
Today my customer did not want to see me, due to the fact that today is the Swedish national day..
So I had the opportunity to hunt for some waterfalls.

Ray
You're only 5 minutes from me in this shot Ray, I live just over the road! If you're up this way again, drop me a message if you'd like to meet up for a shoot, lots to see away from the main falls.

Mat

Mark C

I've been away to Spain for a week. Great work on here whilst I've been away (just spent a pleasant hour looking through the images) well done everyone. I didn't take my GFX on the trip, preferring the lighter X-H1 (see the Fuji setion if you'd like to see some of the pics I took with that). Came back to a typical British summer (cold, foggy and wet!) so 3 images from that day out last week with the GFX + GF 45mm:

Crossing the Sea by Mark, on Flickr

The old Pier by Mark, on Flickr

Fisherman by Mark, on Flickr

Grayhand

You're only 5 minutes from me in this shot Ray, I live just over the road! If you're up this way again, drop me a message if you'd like to meet up for a shoot, lots to see away from the main falls.

Mat
Will do Mat!
It is always fun to meet likeminded IR.

Yes, the main fall/cascade is impressive, but it was actually the small streams/off-flows that I think was the most interesting things to hunt for.

Best regards
Ray

jng

Sunset at DeMartin Beach along the Northern California coastline (bonus points if you can identify the two GetDPI forum members in this image)

H06_02_2018_0060-small.jpg

X1D | Zeiss 100/3.5 CF Planar

Status
Not open for further replies.