The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 7792

Testing out my new GF 250mm lens. Same old location as always (I shoot every new lens here as I have an extensive history of images from the same tripod holes). Anyway, I think that it's a keeper!
Yes Graham, that is a keeper - both the lens and the image. Wow, what a view! I love the tones, the sense of depth, the sharpness, the composition...

Thanks for sharing your "test". May all of your tests be equally successful.

Joe

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Testing out my new GF 250mm lens. Same old location as always (I shoot every new lens here as I have an extensive history of images from the same tripod holes). Anyway, I think that it's a keeper!

Beautiful - great detail. Columbia River Gorge?
Yes, I'm fortunate to have this view 15 minutes from home. Hence why I test every bit of kit from the same spot. Not too shabby a view or location for sure!

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Yes Graham, that is a keeper - both the lens and the image. Wow, what a view! I love the tones, the sense of depth, the sharpness, the composition...

Thanks for sharing your "test". May all of your tests be equally successful.

Joe
Btw thanks Joe for the framing script! Fabulous for posting here.

D&A

Yes, I'm fortunate to have this view 15 minutes from home. Hence why I test every bit of kit from the same spot. Not too shabby a view or location for sure!
I love my pastoral farm shed/barn on a hill scene (with the Blue Ridge Mts in the background) as one of my mainstay test shots for all aquired lenses over the years and seasons, but it doesn't hold a candle to yours Graham. Lovely!

Dave (D&A)

ejpeiker

Waimea Canyon - Kauai, Hawaii
P1 XF IQ3100, 40-80mm @ 40mm x 4 frames, ISO 100, f/8, 1/100s

A four frame stitched panorama of the Grand Canyon of the Pacific or Waimea Canyon that forms a rift from Kauai's central volcano, Mt. Waialeale, to the Pacific from the center of the island to the southern edge...
Kauai_WaimeaCanyon40.jpg

hcubell

Looks quite impressive in the center. Did you happen to shoot the same scene but with the building in the corners?

jotloob

Subscriber Member
One from yesterday afternoon . An old brewery building wonderfully integrated into modern living houses .
HASSELBLAD 905SWC + CFV50 .

SUDHAUS.2.H+32.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.