The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Hurst

I am not a real photographer (most certainly):(, but it occurs to me that props and/or trained assistants are helpful at times.

From Saturday's camera therapy session with Todd (tcdeveau), we had something extra... a trained duck that was just waiting for his/her photograph to be made.:thumb:

Love the mood of that shot, Dave.

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Ok, here's an X1D 4116 with the 45/3.5. Two and a half pounds. Amazing. (Yes, that's a block from B&H - what a coincidence!)

--Matt

Ed Hurst

The Thames Barrier was opened in 1984 and provides London with protection from flooding when high tides combine with exceptional storm surges... It provides an unusual and fascinating sight (IMO especially by night).

Pentax 645Z used for all shots...

25mm f4 DA lens
[/url]IMGP4328Step7sRGBSMALL by Ed Hurst, on Flickr[/IMG]

120mm f4 A lens
[/url]IMGP4303Step5sRGBSMALL by Ed Hurst, on Flickr[/IMG]

90mm DFA f2.8 lens
[/url]IMGP4290Step4SSsRGBSMALL by Ed Hurst, on Flickr[/IMG]

6x7 75mm f2.8 AL lens
[/url]IMGP4323Step6sRGBSMALL by Ed Hurst, on Flickr[/IMG]

Shashin

The Thames Barrier was opened in 1984 and provides London with protection from flooding when high tides combine with exceptional storm surges... It provides an unusual and fascinating sight (IMO especially by night).
From Sidney to San Fransisco to London. I know I don't like it when jet lag catches up, but I never thought to simply outrun it...

Ed Hurst

From Sidney to San Fransisco to London. I know I don't like it when jet lag catches up, but I never thought to simply outrun it...
I wish it had worked out that way. Actually I did Sydney - London - San Francisco - London. So the jet lag certainly has been winning!

Status
Not open for further replies.