The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Hurst

OK, I have probably been overdoing the San Francisco posts, so I'll make this the last one!

All taken with Pentax 645Z...

6x7 75mm f2.8AL
[/url]Bay Bridge flow by Ed Hurst, on Flickr[/IMG]

28-45mm DA f4.5 @ 32mm
[/url]San Francisco and Bay Bridge from Treasure Island by Ed Hurst, on Flickr[/IMG]

28-45mm DA f4.5 @ 43mm
[/url]San Francisco from Russian Hill by Ed Hurst, on Flickr[/IMG]

120mm f4 A with big stopper and 3 stop ND
[/url]IMGP1070Step12sRGBSMALL by Ed Hurst, on Flickr[/IMG]

28-45mm DA f4.5 @ 28mm
[/url]IMGP1087Step6sRGBSMALL by Ed Hurst, on Flickr[/IMG]

dancook

Dan
Can you comment on camera, lens and exposure particulars & lighting please. Thanks.
Hasselblad X1D + 90mm 3.2
f3.2

Natural lighting in a London Market, this was a photo of a stranger - first time I have plucked up the courage to ask someone :D

Mark C

A quick shot from last week on the north east coast. It's entitled sunset walk but, since I can't usually get out at sunset, this is taken at high noon and processed to look like late in the day. GFX + GF 110mm:

Sunset walk by Mark, on Flickr

pesto

My wife and I recently fostered two orphaned raccoons hoping to help them get off to a proper start in life. Here are two "quick and dirty" images that I shot just before releasing them that are at least entertaining if not quite fine art.

Fuji GF X / 32-64mm

20180622 Young Raccoons_31 1.jpg

20180622 Young Raccoons_58 1.jpg

Ed Hurst

London is rich with possibilities for setting historical buildings against new structures. Although I am, by preference, an architectural traditionalist, it does make for some striking contrasts. I've embarked on a project to capture such combinations, so this, I hope, will be the first of periodic posts like this.

The Tower of London and The Shard
645Z with 90mm f2.8 DFA
[/url]IMGP4392_Step5sRGBSMALL by Ed Hurst, on Flickr[/IMG]
645Z with 120mm f4 A
[/url]IMGP4389_Step5sRGBSMALL by Ed Hurst, on Flickr[/IMG]

Tower Bridge with City Hall (no, that is not lens distortion - the building really is that shape!)
645Z with 28-45mm f4.5 DA @ 28mm
[/url]IMGP4358_Step5sRGBSMALL by Ed Hurst, on Flickr[/IMG]

The Gherkin and various buildings under construction, from Tower Bridge
645Z with 120mm f4 A
[/url]IMGP4402_Step6SpotSMALL by Ed Hurst, on Flickr[/IMG]

B L

London is rich with possibilities for setting historical buildings against new structures. Although I am, by preference, an architectural traditionalist, it does make for some striking contrasts. I've embarked on a project to capture such combinations, so this, I hope, will be the first of periodic posts like this.

As always, another superb set.

D

Deleted member 7792

Brilliant! Looking forward to more.

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.