The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejpeiker

I never really intended to share this photo anywhere but I processed it recently to illustrate the vastly superior dynamic range advantage of the IQ3100 for someone that was contemplating changing from the highest megapixel 35mm DSLR on the market to a system like this. But since I have it, and I kind of like it, I thought I'd post it here. It was taken in Zion National park before sunrise...

P1 XF-IQ3100, 35mm BR, ISO 50, f/8, 1/15s

UT_Zion_Plateau23.jpg

dave.gt

A final image from the last camera therapy sessions with the H5D, 4-image stitch.

Hasselblad H5D with Film Back + FP4+ Film:
Summergrove Lake Pano July 2018.jpg

Next week, back to the 50c and the 503cxi side by side...:loco:
:thumbup:

etrump

Although it was totally by chance I had a great vantage point to photograph the Bastille Day fireworks in Paris.

All taken with xf/iq3100 and 75-150mm:

0CF4A88D-18B0-47FE-A3DA-6EB4351EFE10.jpg

D9A72482-F51A-43A1-9364-581F33B3EBBD.jpg

92129EFC-B6E9-4717-847D-BCF66FA5102F.jpeg

FD0FB631-CDC3-47AF-B0E6-CCB090EA3E16.jpeg

C4757B93-224D-40AC-8787-12F439B2DB5D.jpeg

tsjanik

Nice Harvest!!!:thumbup:

I am envious... no vegetables in the garden again this year...:(
You should plant some then Dave. Garlic, tomatoes and shallots are about the easiest crops to grow. Garden tomatoes can't be bettered and the shallots make wonderful sauces, and the garlic is, well, garlic.

Tom

D&A

Tom, your harvest is lovely, but it's no substitute for a McBeth color chart image. There's are no fully ripe tomatoes for "orange" , no cucumbers for "green" , no rhubarb for crimson and the all important difficult to reproduce "purple" represented by eggplant is missing too. So start planning for next seasons planting. :)

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

tsjanik

Tom, your harvest is lovely, but it's no substitute for a McBeth color chart image. There's are no fully ripe tomatoes for "orange" , no cucumbers for "green" , no rhubarb for crimson and the all important difficult to reproduce "purple" represented by eggplant is missing too. So start planning for next seasons planting. :)

Dave (D&A)
Dave, I'll have those other colors later;besides you can't eat a color chart.

Status
Not open for further replies.