The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

stngoldberg

Watched a u tube about Steven Shore’s work featuring an Exxon station in L.A.
Our one gas station in Newport isn’t photogenic,but I found this convenience store with really good light
Stanley

Last edited:

danlindberg

First time post in this thread!
Being a pure landscape and architectural photographer I have never done 'thoughtful' portrait photography. But now with a brandspanking new X1D and XCD 90 I simply must give it a try. Very first session yesterday :D

Ed Hurst

First time post in this thread!
Being a pure landscape and architectural photographer I have never done 'thoughtful' portrait photography. But now with a brandspanking new X1D and XCD 90 I simply must give it a try. Very first session yesterday :D

Great stuff, Dan. Disused railway carriage?

M

mjr

Nice Dan, looks a great location.

I dusted off the lights yesterday for the first timn in 8 months, away for 6 months and really busy since I have been back, a little rusty for sure, me not the lights!

My neighbours kid is only 14, beautiful girl who I photographed last year, now she's getting a little older I need to work with her a bit on how to look. Anyway, just a test really to get back in to it, I think I prefer the black and white.

danlindberg

Thanks Ed & Mat! Yes, railway carriage from the sixties. Great location, but we had to be careful cause it was in a very bad state.

Think I am going to get my feet wet with this kind of photography as well....I enjoyed the interaction with the model! (my daughter)

dave.gt

Sweeeeet!

Lots of fun making beautiful images of beautiful things we sometimes take for granted.

Thanks for sharing, Bill.:):):)

Last edited:

B L

Rollei 2.8F. XF/100/120 Macro.

Camera modelling with full body exposed. I hope we can find someone who could do some (legal and permitted) physical operation to make it adaptable to stick a DB.

ejpeiker

One from just down the road for a change...
Goldfield Mountains, Salt River Basin, Arizona
P1 XF-IQ3100, 28mm, ISO 50, f/14, 1/25s

AZ_GoldfieldMts57.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.