The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

stngoldberg

Hard to take this Rodenstork 32mm off of the camera. The lens gives you plenty of contrast along with excellent acuity. I focused on the wall midway into the frame and depended on the DOF from this wide angle beast.
Stanley

dave.gt

X1D with XCD45

Man hiking a mountain

There is always a story behind every photograph, and sometines, more pictures supporting and enhancing the story of the single photograph. Ah, it is a beautiful scene that I wish I could visit, and the image posted is simply beautiful. If you have more photographs from that trip, we would love for you to share them...:):):)

For me, being housebound most of the time, it would be a pleasure to see more of your photographs!:thumbup:

M

mjr

Morning!

Was trying to find a shot to go in the railway thread but I don't have anything good enough to join the beautiful steam trains on there! This isn't "trainy" enough but I sort of like it anyway, a foggy night in Stockholm with passenger train.

dave.gt

Mat,

How lovely it is to view a picture of an urban scene that has both a balance of warmth in the cold, hard man-made environment, and beauty of architecture embodied in a lighted spire on the horizon.:):):)

M

mjr

Thanks Dave, very kind of you. I very rarely visit city environments so I enjoy it when I do, not sure I ever do them justice but for me, this shot feels like it did to stand there so good enough!

Enjoy your Sunday.

Mat

M

mjr

Morning

Not my normal type of shot but I am impatiently waiting for Autumn here, I'm over summer, really struggle to shoot anything. An old shot with the IQ260, dew drops and Autumn colours.

Status
Not open for further replies.