The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

I agree, Matt - framing is time consuming and quite expensive! I have mounted three one-man exhibitions (back in the 90's) and each took at least three months to assemble. The good news is that they all pretty much sold out!

I hope you have similar luck.
Bill

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
I agree, Matt - framing is time consuming and quite expensive! I have mounted three one-man exhibitions (back in the 90's) and each took at least three months to assemble. The good news is that they all pretty much sold out!

I hope you have similar luck.
Bill
Thanks, Bill!

I'm sure I'll feel differently later, but they look so much better than smaller prints, I'll have a hard time parting with them. :grin: (I should be so lucky....)

Matt

stevenfr

Matt

Good luck with the show.

Steven

I'm assembling my first show. Framing is such a pain! All ten prints are 40" on the long edge. Here's the first:

Ok, that was a four shot panorama with the Leica Q, but everything else is Leica S or Hassy X1D.

Best,

Matt

dave.gt

It one of these bizarre cross dogs. It is a cross between a poodle and a schnauzer. He is incredibly cute at this age. He belongs to my son and his wife.

LouisB
Ha! Very cute puppy and with those eyes that melt your heart.:)
We have a similar furry house guest when our son's family leaves town. I wish they went in vacation a little more often!:grin:

jng

From my hotel room on a recent trip to NYC (I never take clean windows for granted). The X1D is proving to be a great travel camera!

BOAT (Bank of America Tower) at One Bryant Park

H08_18_2018_0071_wborder.jpg

Hasselblad X1D | XCD 45mm

- John

M

mjr

Morning

Popped down the road last night around 11pm, stunning aurora here! This around 1am, sunrise glow, full moon illuminating fog coming up from the lake, loads of colour visible to the eye in the aurora, really nice evening. Getting chilly though, needed a hat!

stngoldberg

In this image the lens is pointed at a screened window of a beach locker which faces a row of bushes about 20 yards away from the window
This is a two shot image combined in Helicon focus, the first shot focused on the screened window and the second shot focused on the bushes.
Stanley

M

mjr

Morning!

I'll not flood this thread with aurora images so will make this the last for a while, I love this new location, taken as the sun was starting to come back up, not great aurora but still a lovely scene. Had to keep running out of the way as the moon was casting my shadow on the reeds, most hate shooting aurora when there's a full moon but for me it's perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.