The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

f6cvalkyrie

Hi,

I'm totally new to MF, I got a P1 645DF with a P30+ back and the standard 80/2.8 lens from Peter here ...
These are some of the first pics, shot this afternoon in the garden ...
Edited with Capture One, which is also new to me ... lots to learn ...

Comments welcome !!!

C U,
Rafael

vjbelle

Taken outside of Hangzhou China. A good candidate for BW but I thought I would leave it as taken. I've always been intrigued with Chinese furniture styles.

P45, H1, 80mm. Circa 2009.

Attachments

biglouis

Protected view of St Pauls Cathedral in the London, from Primrose Hill in Camden Town.

This is one of the first captures from a recently acquired Fujinon 120mm macro lens. I am so impressed with this lens. I've linked the photo to a full sized version so people can judge for themselves (the lens, not the photo - I make no claim for the latter).

Fujifilm GFX-50s, Fujinon GF 120mm

f6cvalkyrie

First visit to the weekly market in Wavre (Belgium), a small town some 10km from where I live ... with the P1 for the first time too ...

Some pictures ...

I have no wide-angle lens for my P1 yet, but stitching seems to work perfectly ...
This one is a stitch of 2 horizontal shots ...

Comments welcomed !

CU,
Rafael

Pemihan

First visit to the weekly market in Wavre (Belgium), a small town some 10km from where I live ... with the P1 for the first time too ...

Comments welcomed !

CU,
Rafael
Looks great Rafael :) Nice to see you are already out and about using the kit.

Peter

ejpeiker

A bit of discussion in the IQ4 thread on whether or not you can use the normal color IQ3100 sensor for infrared without an IR or full spectrum conversion. I've previously posted a shot taken with an unmodified IQ3100 in the IR spectrum and here is another. You do lose 7 stops of light when putting a visible light cut-off filter on the lens to record in the IR spectrum...

P1 XF-IQ3100, SK 35mm BR, 715nm cut filter, ISO 200, f/5.6, 1/15s (5 frame focus stack)

FL_JonathanDickinsonSP06IR.jpg

M

mjr

Afternoon!

Feeling autumnal here, beautiful day. No time for a proper shoot but grabbed a quick shot in a spare half hour earlier.

biglouis

This is after all the 'fun' with MF digital thread so I thought I would see how far you could push a 120mm lens and a 50mpx sensor. Not at all suggesting this as a practical birding solution but...

GFX50s+4:120mm

Ed Hurst

This is a little disconcerting. A play on a well-known optical illusion--are you looking up at the lantern and seeing the bottom of the top plate or is the lantern bent foreword and are seeing the top of that plate...
Sorry for the slow reply, Will. I hadn't noticed that!

jianghai

I'm continually amazed at how good photoshop has gotten with the stitching, even when care when the image isn't totally level and I didn't bother rotating around the nodal point.

M

mjr

Morning

The foggy mornings have been late this year, still quite mild until this morning when temps dropped quite a bit. Rainy and a walk on treacherous rocks, incredibly slippery by the river to get to this point, steady rain, thick fog, lovely!

M

mjr

Please excuse the multiple posts. Another couple from this mornings wandering about at the river. Personal preference of course but this is about the shutter speed I like to add motion but retain some detail and bubbles etc in the water, it's a really powerful river so can be tricky to get right. I'm sure many prefer water frozen mid flow and others really silky smooth but this is the balance I like.

DB5

Please excuse the multiple posts. Another couple from this mornings wandering about at the river. Personal preference of course but this is about the shutter speed I like to add motion but retain some detail and bubbles etc in the water, it's a really powerful river so can be tricky to get right. I'm sure many prefer water frozen mid flow and others really silky smooth but this is the balance I like.

This is knock out dude. Beautiful compositions and energy and the colour palette is to die for.

Pemihan

The shutter speed is just right IMO. Especially love this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.