The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grayhand

903SWC, CFV50C

From yesterdays walk in the beech woods, looking for autumn.
But not yet here in the deep south of Sweden.
A few trees here and there is in full autumn colour, but I have to wait for maybe 2 more weeks for the full colour of the woods.

Ray

dave.gt

903SWC, CFV50C

From yesterdays walk in the beech woods, looking for autumn.
But not yet here in the deep south of Sweden.
A few trees here and there is in full autumn colour, but I have to wait for maybe 2 more weeks for the full colour of the woods.

Ray
Ray, what a beautiful image to see upon waking this morning. Perfect.
Thank you for sharing this moment!:):):)

f6cvalkyrie

Nothing spectacular yet, but the first signs of autumn are clearly there ... in Leuven, Belgium

P1 645 DF with P30+ and Mamiya 120/4

C U,
Rafael

mristuccia

Berlin, Festival of Lights 2018.
Hasselblad 503CW + CFV-50c + Distagon 40mm f4.0 CF FLE.
3 photos stitched together.

biglouis

First attempt at a real macro shot with the GF120/4. I'm also expecting delivery of the 45mm macro tube which might make attempting macro more interesting (should be able to fill more of the frame). This is pretty heavily cropped but the detail still holds up. Not saying it is anything special but there is a promise of better things to come as I improve my technique and sort out some lighting.

GFX50s+120/4 - on a tripod (PS. This shot was made a helluva lot easier by the use of the tilt-swivel adapter).

M

mjr

Afternoon

A little more from Mosul. I think these just work better in black and white, the brightness of the sky and warm yellows betray the utter destruction to life in this ancient city.

stngoldberg

Arcadia National Park has an area called "Sur de Monts," which used to be populated with hundreds of White Birch trees. Sadly, they have become diseased and the few remaining are in trouble.
In years past these white birch have made gorgeous images with the fall colorful foliage in the background.
The first image attached is the platform where tourists walk over the swamp to view what I just described.
The second images is of one of the few birch trees remaining, but which is unfortunately is also spotted with some type of mold
Stanley

dave.gt

Our rose garden never fails to make us smile even in the last weeks before the arrival of the first killing frost. This rose appeared with no fanfare one morning during the march of Hurricane Michael toward he Florida coast. By the time the storm arrived in Georgia, this beautiful rose was spent and the leaves covered the ground below.

H5D-50c 80mm/2.8:

Autumn Yellow Rose and Fence FINAL Oct 2018.jpg

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
So, last week I concluded a pretty epic trip with my wife in my Jaguar F-Type SVR convertible, travelling through France to the Monaco Yacht Show (on business, I hasten to add), starting in Calais, to Troyes, Beaune, Chateuneuf Du Pape, Antibes and so to Monaco, then back a few days later via Carcassonne, Bordeaux, Chenonceau, Rouen and then to Calais. Not much room for camera gear, or time to use it, but I still managed to take the GFX50S, Canon 24mm TSE and Cambo adapter and 120mm F/4 Maco, and lightweight tripod. Here is a slightly pretentious self-portait with the F-Type taken during the trip :rolleyes: taken with the GFX 50S and 32-64mm, my most used lens. Some 2,500 miles driven on fast French motorways, with fab food and wine along the way. We had a blast!
Hmm, you must pack VERY light to manage that trip with a woman passenger for over a week and camera gear in an F-Type convertible! I've got bigger camera bags than the F-Type boot, even assuming that you weren't packing the spare tyre and only the inflation kit (aka cell phone).

Status
Not open for further replies.