The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoelM

Hmm, you must pack VERY light to manage that trip with a woman passenger for over a week and camera gear in an F-Type convertible! I've got bigger camera bags than the F-Type boot, even assuming that you weren't packing the spare tyre and only the inflation kit (aka cell phone).
Are spare tires still a thing? I think many use run-flat tires. I got rid of mine on the little car due to the ride being rough enough and now have an inflation kit (green goo and pump). :)

Joel

tcdeveau

This is definitely a "Fun with..." image and a little different than my normal stuff but I'm happy to report my wife and I welcomed our son (our first) into the world last Monday, October 8th. Mom and baby are doing great!

X1D, 90mm XCD - just a transfer from Phocus Mobile to iphone so pls forgive graininess

IMG_3563 (1).jpg

dave.gt

This is definitely a "Fun with..." image and a little different than my normal stuff but I'm happy to report my wife and I welcomed our son (our first) into the world last Monday, October 8th. Mom and baby are doing great!

X1D, 90mm XCD - just a transfer from Phocus Mobile to iphone so pls forgive graininess

View attachment 136773
Fun? Heck yeah!!!:):):)

Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!

Congratulations, Dad!

tsjanik

I will be attending a print workshop next month and have been going through some old images. Scanned film image of Chapel Pond in the Adirondacks taken some years ago; I suspect it looks almost the same today.

Chapel Pond, ADK by tsjanik47, on Flickr

About 5 years ago I exhibited a portfolio called 'Square Wheels,' about eccentric cars. The images were shot with a collection of elderly Rollei TLRs. But now I've figured out how to make digital images that look quite consistent with those, using a GFX with a 40 Summicron and the tilting accessory viewfinder, which is IMO lots better than the LCD monitor for shooting at chest height. So now I'm reviving the project, planning on a book with both analog and digital images.

(The 40 Corn, on GFX, just covers the sensor in 1:1 format – with what looks like a bit of vintage vignetting.)

CloudCar.jpg

stevenfr

Thanks Joe. It was raining and the fog was just skirting us. My wife of course held the umbrella. We are just flying to you neck of the woods.

[tQUOTE=Joe Colson;770211]And it was worth the wait. :thumbup:

Joe[/QUOTE]

stngoldberg

I have been a huge Boston Red Sox fan my entire life; i’m currently celebrating their victory last evening elevating them to the World Series against a team to be decided in the next few days.
Mookie Betts will most likely be named the MVP (most valuable player) in the American League this year
Attached is a photo that I took of him this year in a spring training game vs the Houston Astros in West Palm Beach
Hasselblad 300mm lens with a 1.7 extender mounted on a phase back.
I brought my monopod to the game to use for this image, but it was confiscated at the entrance (I retrieved it after the game).
As a result, I took this image using the rear edge of the dugout for stability, with the mirror up at 1/800 sec.
Stanley

Status
Not open for further replies.