The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 7792

Graham

Not familiar with that in red.:bugeyes: Care to explain?:clap:Thanks.:grin:
I’ll defer to Joe to share his preferred link to his excellent PS framing script. I use it very simply to resize, put on a simple border and exif/title info. It does a lot more than that though if you want it to.
The script that Graham is using is called FrameShop, runs in Photoshop, and was initially written to make it easy to include EXIF information in a "frame" for photos intended for Web display. It's now grown into more than that as users have suggested features. The most recent version, v1.1.0, can be found here and includes the option to add a watermark/logo/signature to the image. Best of all, the script is free.

Joe

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
The script that Graham is using is called FrameShop, runs in Photoshop, and was initially written to make it easy to include EXIF information in a "frame" for photos intended for Web display. It's now grown into more than that as users have suggested features. The most recent version, v1.1.0, can be found here and includes the option to add a watermark/logo/signature to the image. Best of all, the script is free.

Joe
:thumbs: 'nuff said. It's excellent. Thank you Joe.

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Best of all, the script is free.

Joe
And once you have used it nothing else will do.

I have a number of actions and scripts in PS ... rendered a distant memory by Frameshop. Just makes stuff look good ... better than they should in many instances. Not complaining ...

I rarely post these days but when I do ... it is Frameshopped 🙃

Regards and accolades to Joe

M

mjr

Afternoon!

Got home late last night from a pleasant 35 degrees in Iraq to winter in Sweden, -5 and it feels colder. Snow coming down already! A quick shot on the way to town earlier.

f6cvalkyrie

Wind energy parks are built rapidly in the North Sea nowadays.
This vessel will help speed up the process even more ... it was baptised yesterday 25/10/2018

Two shot panoramic stitch in Photoshop
P1 645DF with P30+ and 80/2.8 lens

C U,
Rafael

M

mjr

A little colour left in these reeds at the edge of a lake, plenty of snow falling and the water is starting to freeze up. A little abstract maybe but I like it.

Gerd

That was on the 2nd of December last year. The day before was still snow. A few ice crystals are still clunking in the field. The weather was crazy and conjured up this light mood on the landscape. I stop and drove spontaneously into the field, trying to capture some of that shifting light mood.

I only had the GFX 50S on board with the 45m and some gradient filters.

Fuji GFX 50s - 45mm F2.8 - ISO 100 - 1/15s - F16

Greeting Gerd

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

This Peregrine Falcon hitched a ride on our ship as we traversed the Davis Strait. He allowed us to get quite close, rested a few hours then took off.... who knows where? He's perching on one of the ship's Zodiacs, thus choosing a nice dark background for photography.

Status
Not open for further replies.