The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

biglouis

Have you tried photographing a color passport or other chart to profile for more accurate colors in studio? I have had good luck with it in the field, especially with long exposures correcting the weird colorcast of the big stoppers.
I did try using my WhiBal grey card but I had better success by just adjusting the white balance in camera until I got a close match between the live image colour and the colour of the vase. It worked pretty well as the colours I see on my screen here are very similar to the vase itself.

LouisB

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Getting back into it: X1D and 21mm

Entrance to waiting room.

And Money Laundromats of the Oligarchs still under construction.

Best,

Matt

Last edited:

D&A

Will,

Each framed image looks like a glass panel in an observation tower that one looks through, overlooking the scene below. Nicely done.

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.