The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruno Gil

First time using my brand new WRS 1200 and testing the 35mm HR

ISO 50 * f/8 * 20" * Lee Little Stopper 6 * IQ260
The installation is from the Portuguese Artist Pedro Cabrita Reis

jng

Inspired by Kinya's wonderful images from Zion, I started to dig through scans of old Superslides shot with my Hasselblad on a trip I took through the U.S. Southwest in the summer of 1978. Below is an image that must've been taken from a position very close to Kinya's image #2 (https://www.getdpi.com/forum/medium...67-technical-camera-images-92.html#post773422). I don't remember many details from the my trip of 40 years ago but I do have a vague recollection of being dumbstruck by Zion's beauty as I rounded each corner of the trail.

John

14854240381_67c851b4dc_z.jpg

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Looking through my MF images of the last years I found the following images , taken with a
HASSELBLAD 1000F + KODAK EKTAR 2,8/80 + KODAK PORTRA FILM (if I remember correctly)
Tuned a bit using snapseed .

PIPES.01.FINAL.@.x.jpg

PIPES.02.TEST.GRUNGE.jpg

PIPES.05.TEST.GRUNGE.jpg

stngoldberg

Thinking of a friend that works in the financial world, I photographed this wall mural as a gift for her. She immediately requested a print!
Stanley

Status
Not open for further replies.