The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deltona

Finally picked up the camera again, for a few days in S~uffolk, the weather was not on my side, but it was great to be out in the elements again. Visited Shingle street again, the last visit the weather played havoc with my plans. It wasn't much better this time around the wind was cold and blustery to say the least. Still I came away with a couple of decent images.

Incoming Tide Shingle Street, Suffolk
Pentax 645Z 35mm ND Grad and CPL.

_IMG7932-Edit-Edit-2.jpg

Kinya28

Inspired by Kinya's wonderful images from Zion, I started to dig through scans of old Superslides shot with my Hasselblad on a trip I took through the U.S. Southwest in the summer of 1978. Below is an image that must've been taken from a position very close to Kinya's image #2 (https://www.getdpi.com/forum/medium...67-technical-camera-images-92.html#post773422). I don't remember many details from the my trip of 40 years ago but I do have a vague recollection of being dumbstruck by Zion's beauty as I rounded each corner of the trail.

John

View attachment 137623
Wow, it is taken from almost same location. Yours are in summer but I can see the tree at left grows a bit in last 40 years.
Thank you, John.

Kinya

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

It's really lousy weather in Ontario, wet and cold (tho' no snow at the moment) so I have posted this to remind me of a wonderful summer day on Georgian Bay. Strictly a fun picture, not great art, but the water was warm and the wine was cold.....I need the memory about now!

XF/100/SK55

dave.gt

Finally picked up the camera again, for a few days in S~uffolk, the weather was not on my side, but it was great to be out in the elements again. Visited Shingle street again, the last visit the weather played havoc with my plans. It wasn't much better this time around the wind was cold and blustery to say the least. Still I came away with a couple of decent images.

Incoming Tide Shingle Street, Suffolk
Pentax 645Z 35mm ND Grad and CPL.

View attachment 137665
Love this one! I must try an ND Grad one day...:):):)

The other side of 'Fun with MF images': not the resolution, but the tones:

Tugboat captain, waiting for his ship to come in

Kirk

CaptainLostAtSea.jpg

GFX + 50mm Sonnar-C @f1.5

(The wood grain is quite detailed in an unsharpened 15x20 print.)

biglouis

The 1960s Royal London Hospital Dental Institute (now closed) reflected in the modern glass windows of the new Barts and The London School of Dentistry and Medicine. (GFX50S+45/2.8)

dancook

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Wonderful tones with a very very soft color . Great . Just great .:thumbs::thumbs:
Thank you for showing .

Status
Not open for further replies.