The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnBrew

It's really lousy weather in Ontario, wet and cold (tho' no snow at the moment) so I have posted this to remind me of a wonderful summer day on Georgian Bay. Strictly a fun picture, not great art, but the water was warm and the wine was cold.....I need the memory about now!

XF/100/SK55

With you on this one, Bill.

dave.gt

**Note: This could be considered a Health PSA, fully endorsed by Dante***:grin:

Wow... !!!...

I just got some new gas permeable contact lenses today(my old ones were 12 years old) and the difference is literally amazing! Exam was quick and easy, and five days later, my eyesight is once again corrected to 20/15.

It makes me wonder if I missed some great photo opportunities in the past few years... but I don't think so, other than the joy of seeing everything in detail with different eyes. I will now go back through this thread to reacquaint myself with what is arguably the best MF image thread ever!

Now I bet Dante will throw some new Medium Format gear in front of me to salivate over!:)

tsjanik

I just returned from an extended road trip and print workshop in the American west. I have several files I'm anxious to work on, but I'll try to restrain myself and not flood this thread with images. Virgin River in Zion National Park, 645Z, 80-160.

Tom

Virgin River copy by tsjanik47, on Flickr

danlindberg

Shot with a 'lowly' Canon FDn50/1.4 lens @f8 with an X1D body. Handheld, three image stitch, original file 22000px wide.

It is incredible what you get for a sub €/£/$ 100 lens. On top it was a very strong sun straight into the lens on the third shot on the right side.

AlanS

GFX 50s, 32-64 f4, River Wear.
I finally crumbled and got one! A couple from my first trip out today, it handles very nice and the files look good. Just having to calibrate myself to the dof (or lack of) after my m4/3 gear :D

Status
Not open for further replies.