The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

etrump

An early portfolio image but it has been very popular. I printed a 4x8 footer for a new collector today so thought I would share.

Almost every one who acquires this image tells how it reminds them of growing up on a farm or visiting grandad’s place. It’s a quintessential image of winter in the Ozarks. We don’t take care of our old barns and outsheds once abandoned. We seem to enjoy watching them decay into nothing.

P45, Cambo RS, 35XL, three shifted exposures:

ropo54

An early portfolio image but it has been very popular. I printed a 4x8 footer for a new collector today so thought I would share.

Almost every one who acquires this image tells how it reminds them of growing up on a farm or visiting grandad’s place. It’s a quintessential image of winter in the Ozarks. We don’t take care of our old barns and outsheds once abandoned. We seem to enjoy watching them decay into nothing.

P45, Cambo RS, 35XL, three shifted exposures:

Certainly an iconic image! Wonderful.
Rob

ejpeiker

Valley Of Fire, Nevada
GFX-50S, 32-64mm @ 52mm, ISO 100, f/9, 1/4s (Focus stacked)

While hiking back to the car at Valley of Fire in the soft light of dusk, I noticed this pinkish purple wave in the rocks...

NV_ValleyOfFire55.jpg

tsjanik

Valley Of Fire, Nevada
GFX-50S, 32-64mm @ 52mm, ISO 100, f/9, 1/4s (Focus stacked)

While hiking back to the car at Valley of Fire in the soft light of dusk, I noticed this pinkish purple wave in the rocks...
When were you there? I was in Valley of Fire for a few days around the 18th of November. Perhaps we crossed paths.
Amazing landscape. I saw some stone which bore a remarkable resemblance to the Enterprise of Star Trek fame.

_IMG9592-1 by tsjanik47, on Flickr

Last edited:

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
BEWARE! There be dragons ...

Amazing what you can find when wandering around the Chihuahuan desert in Big Bend NP.

Fuji GFX50s 32-64, f/11 @ 1/20s

ejpeiker

When were you there? I was in Valley of Fire for a few days around the 18th of November. Perhaps we crossed paths.
Amazing landscape. I saw some stone which bore a remarkable resemblance to the Enterprise of Star Trek fame.
December 3rd - it was my third time there. That's a really cool formation. Haven't seen that one there yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.