The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

ropo54

Thank you Rob. As you know, I am first a black and white photographer. Since you ask...

Jesse:
Yes, I know your affinity for black and white. I happen to love that Pompeii photo, as well in color, so thanks for sharing.
Rob

stngoldberg

Here is Gregg who was a reluctant model until he saw the first image of him on the back of my phase one camera. Then, all of a sudden, he relaxed and really enjoyed being photographed.
I’m learning that interacting with the person that is being photographed is a most important feature of being a portrait photographer!
Stanley

stevenfr

A morning snow storm created an interesting contrast between the autumn coloured aspen trees and the fresh snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.