The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

drunkenspyder

Ed, I prefer the one without the composited sky. IMHO, the red sky detracts from the incredible detail of the lights of the city. I love the shot (without the red sky).

Joe
Same here. To me, it's all about the city lights. I loves me a colorful sky, and some sky might be okay, but not that dramatic. Distracts from a tremendous image. Just my $.02.

Greg

Grayhand

I think we are both enjoying our Fujis Ray :thumbup:
Well Alan, when I was a kid, the "grown up´s" always pointed out one thing, when we kids was having lot´s of fun:

You know, there is such a thing as having too much fun

Now I finaly realize that it must have been the Fuji GFX system they were thinking about :chug:

Ray

k-hawinkler

The following three images I shot as a passenger through the window in a car moving at highway speed. Of course, they are not really well composed nor particularly in focus. Nevertheless I like their content.

Santa Fe National Cemetery

POSUWAEGEH - A nice touch, the overpasses along this section of the highway feature Pueblo names and symbols.

Going 54 in a 55 MPH speed zone :LOL: Sowy Jemez Mountains.

FUJI GFX 50S • GF110

Status
Not open for further replies.