The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanS

Did some testing yesterday with my trusty Tamron SP 90mm f2.5 adaptall 2 macro and I am pleased to say that it works perfectly for me! The first pic is the full sensor @ f11. I will post a few more later...

eisbaer

Shot with the Phase IQ4 150 last Sunday on the Zugspitze, Germany, early morning.. original shot is about 400 MP, with Alpa STC and Rosenstock 40mm.Zugspitze_Panorama23072.jpg

eisbaer

Shot at the highest German Mountain, last Sunday during Sunrise... with the IQ 4 150 and the Alpa STC with Rodenstock 40mm....

Zugspitze_Panorama23072.jpg

nikonf

E.J. - This is very beautiful!

Perhaps the most famous Arch in the American West that is not located in Utah...

After a disappointing and totally gray day, just after sunset, the clouds did this over Lone Pine Peak on the left and the highest point in the 48 contiguous United States, Mount Whitney at 14,505 ft (4421m) on the right...

GFX-50S, 32-64mm

View attachment 138636

hcubell

Hasselblad X1D with 45mm XCD lens. f/11 1/350 sec at ISO 800.

7179786.jpg

Funny backstory. I was driving around in the blizzard over the weekend in Vermont looking to do some shooting. I got stuck in a snow covered ditch. It's 3 degrees and the wind is howling. While waiting for the tow driver to pull me out, I did some exploring and found this barn. Not all was lost.

stngoldberg

Hasselblad X1D with 45mm XCD lens. f/11 1/350 sec at ISO 800.

View attachment 138809

Funny backstory. I was driving around in the blizzard over the weekend in Vermont looking to do some shooting. I got stuck in a snow covered ditch. It's 3 degrees and the wind is howling. While waiting for the tow driver to pull me out, I did some exploring and found this barn. Not all was lost.
A wonderful Vermont/New England image...a picture postcard for sure
Stanley

Status
Not open for further replies.