The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanS

Thanks very much K-H.
I use f8 mostly and stack when required and f11 occasionally for a single image. (the second one is f11 single image).

k-hawinkler

Thanks very much K-H.
I use f8 mostly and stack when required and f11 occasionally for a single image. (the second one is f11 single image).
Many thanks Alan. Looking good.
Do you use some kind of filter?
6.0 seconds seems pretty long to me.
Of course I understand why you would want to use that long.
Or is it dark enough when you take the images?

I will see what works around here. :grin:
Thanks again.

AlanS

I almost always use a polariser and it does tend to be quite dark in these little streams. I add a nd as and when required depending on the look I am after.

AlanS

It was a balmy -7C this morning so I thought I would go and look for some ice. I know it is not as cold as our friends in N. America are suffering at the moment but quite cold for us!
Hamsterley Forest...

tashley

Subscriber Member
Snow day - still getting used to the IQ4-150. It's really nice to work with and, unshifted, there's not much cause for LCC. One bug today: the Hahnel remote (currently the best option for triggering the ES without having to touch the screen to initiate capture, stopped working halfway through. Otherwise, it's a very nice user experience even if still a little rough round the edges.

dave.gt

EJ,

How in the world do you find these hyper-textured, insanely colorized Kodachrome-like locations?:banghead:

Splendid!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.