The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grayhand

Ray, Ha! Ha! Love that moon.
Have you got shut of your SWC? Not seen any recent pics.Bashir
Glad you liked the photo Bashir!

Well, the SWC and the CFV50c is resting for the moment, I am not sure what I will do in the future with this Equipment.
It has been a nice qouple of years with this friends, but I think it is time to move on.
It is actually nice to be able to work with a large range of focal lenghts again.
And especially to be able to work in really bad wether, because that was not an option with the SWC.

The only thing that is constant, that is change..

Ray

B L

Glad you liked the photo Bashir!

Well, the SWC and the CFV50c is resting for the moment, I am not sure what I will do in the future with this Equipment.
It has been a nice qouple of years with this friends, but I think it is time to move on.
It is actually nice to be able to work with a large range of focal lenghts again.
And especially to be able to work in really bad wether, because that was not an option with the SWC.

The only thing that is constant, that is change..

Ray
Ray, I like swc and its my most used thing! I think you skould keep it for as long as you can and take it out now and than.
You made a wise move. :)
Regards.

B L

Snow day - still getting used to the IQ4-150. It's really nice to work with and, unshifted, there's not much cause for LCC. One bug today: the Hahnel remote (currently the best option for triggering the ES without having to touch the screen to initiate capture, stopped working halfway through. Otherwise, it's a very nice user experience even if still a little rough round the edges.

Tim,
Just fantastic. This photo should be punished and that lovely punishment is: It must be hanged on a wall.

Craig Stocks

The classic view at Zion National Park. I imagine most people here have the same shot - and probably a better one, but I felt compelled to make my own. This was the third or fourth time I've taken this shot but the weather was better this time.

IQ4-150, Cambo with Canon 24 TS-E lens.

Attachments

M

mjr

Afternoon!

Lots of lovely images from everyone, a nice reminder of the winter I'm missing!

Just a quick shot from me today, driving around Baghdad this morning and got close enough for a picture of this fascinating place. Commissioned by Sadaam in 1998 to be one of the biggest mosques in Iraq but work stopped after the invasion in 2003. It has been standing part finished ever since. Would love to take a walk around inside but not a very good idea, my security guy told me it would be bloody stupid! Hopefully will get chance to capture it in better light at some point, very cool place though, the Al-Rahman Mosque in Baghdad.

Rubbish time of day to shoot it but I like it in black and white.

tashley

Subscriber Member
Tim,
Just fantastic. This photo should be punished and that lovely punishment is: It must be hanged on a wall.
You are very kind, thank you! It was intended as a companion piece to this one, which I've just had printed at 5 1/2' wide and beautifully tray framed for a client. Of course, that was just from an IQ3-100 so the snow scene could go to maybe a foot or so wider...

and framed...

B L

Nice to see an older 'Blad still being used!

Thanks, I love it! I dont think there is anything come close for its weight fuelled with 50-110. Everybody stare at me when that mirror goes. My only worry is that anyone not familiar with this camera might think I am carring a lethal weapon.
But all in all, if somecan handle this camera,he/she can handle any camera.
Regards.

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Nice to see an older 'Blad still being used!

:toocool:
Hello Sinuhe

I just got my 201F and 203FE plus two E12 film backs serviced . I am tired of the hunt for more and more pixels in digital backs . Despite the cost . And , I must say , I am always very pleased to hold one of my HASSIEs in my hands . Its just a :thumbs:great feeling .

Status
Not open for further replies.