The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

tashley

Subscriber Member
Oops, I broke Capture One.

These two shot on IQ4-150 with Alpa STC and Rodie 40HR and then processed in C1 for LCC and WB etc then sent to Photoshop for kaleidoscoping. At which point I learned that C1 can't hack certain very large files when you try and save them back. The second of these had to be downsized in PS before C1 could take it. I've tried to google the exact limit but can't find it.

The rejected file was 28,406 x 21.306 pixels. Downsizing to 20,000 x 15,000 seemed to make it acceptable. Don't know if it's file size or file dimensions that are the problem?

f6cvalkyrie

Hi,

this is what C1 says :

"Max image size (64bit) is 40000 px x 20000 px. In total size (width x height) the image has to be equal to or less than this"

So apparently, one side must be less than 20000 px, which was not the case with your file

I hope this helps ...

Rafael

Oops, I broke Capture One.

These two shot on IQ4-150 with Alpa STC and Rodie 40HR and then processed in C1 for LCC and WB etc then sent to Photoshop for kaleidoscoping. At which point I learned that C1 can't hack certain very large files when you try and save them back. The second of these had to be downsized in PS before C1 could take it. I've tried to google the exact limit but can't find it.

The rejected file was 28,406 x 21.306 pixels. Downsizing to 20,000 x 15,000 seemed to make it acceptable. Don't know if it's file size or file dimensions that are the problem?

Don Libby

Thought I'd shae this one here instead of in the Mount Fiji Active.

Who ever said you can't shoot waterdrops with a medium format system never tried hard enough.

Fuji GFX 60s, GF120 and 45 WR MCEX, f/11 ISO 1000 Blub, 3-drops 2 flashes using gels.

Attachments

dave.gt

Thought I'd shae this one here instead of in the Mount Fiji Active.

Who ever said you can't shoot waterdrops with a medium format system never tried hard enough.

Fuji GFX 60s, GF120 and 45 WR MCEX, f/11 ISO 1000 Blub, 3-drops 2 flashes using gels.
Wow! Don, that is too cool!:toocool:

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Playing with my new IQ4-150. Temperature was -10C, XF camera and back performed flawlessly.
Although it's early days to be drawing conclusions, I have a subjective feeling that this back has an enhanced tonality/smoothness compared with the IQ3-100.

M

mjr

Lovely thick fog here this morning, almost makes the place beautiful, almost! This from Fallujah early this morning.

gurtch

Still learning to use my new GFX 50R, and 23mm and 32-64mm lenses. I really like it! I used a monopod for this image.
Dave in NJ

D778 framed.jpg

biglouis

I haven't used my Fujifilm GFX50S as much as I should but each time I do I fall back in love with this system. Views of the West Riding, around Haworth, West Yorkshire.

GF32-64/4

GF45/2.8

GF23/4

B L

I haven't used my Fujifilm GFX50S as much as I should but each time I do I fall back in love with this system. Views of the West Riding, around Haworth, West Yorkshire.

GF32-64/4

GF45/2.8

GF23/4
Lovely shots.Do you live round there? I love west riding. :)

Yesterday a storm north of Hawaii created some large sloppy surf to the islands.
I went up to Pupukea aka Sharks Cove on the Northshore of Oahu to get a few shots.
I used the Hasselblad X1D and 21mm XCD as my wide lens.
Here are a few captures with a variety of crops.
Aloha

B0004219.jpg

B0004089.jpg

B0004204.jpg

B0004148.jpg

B0004164.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.