The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

etrump

I'm in Prague and have an awesome time shooting this incredible city. The juxtaposition of the old and new is exhilarating.

XF/IQ4150/75-150mm:

XF/IQ4150/35mm:

stevenfr

Thanks Ed. It is interesting people like this one. I wouldn’t put it in my top ten from this trip. Not that I am complaing, its great to get the positive feedback. It might influence, which ones I print. Enjoy your trip.

We need a "Hey! I really love this one!!!!" button. Great, GREAT shot Steven. Maybe my favorite of yours.

jng

Thanks Ed. It is interesting people like this one. I wouldn’t put it in my top ten from this trip. Not that I am complaing, its great to get the positive feedback. It might influence, which ones I print. Enjoy your trip.
Steven,

This would be a lovely image in black and white. But there's something special about the subtle yet distinct color contrast between the sky and snow that really sets the image apart from other minimalist images of trees in snow. It's as if I'm surprised as the viewer to see the juxtaposition. I imagine this image would be stunning printed large and hung on an uncluttered wall.

John

biglouis

Thanks Louis. Sublime. :thumbs:
The stellar GF23 is the perfect lens for that shot.
i like composition, light, color, mood.
Many thanks. The 23mm is one of those lenses that cries out to be used carefully and creatively. I am so lucky to own it.

LouisB

citizin

I've been lusting after the HC2.2/100mm for a few years now. Finally bought it, and have started to test with it.

ejpeiker

We had perfect conditions last night in the Lower Salt River Basin of Arizona for a private client workshop. Here is an 8 image stitched Panorama taken right at sunset...
GFX50S, 23mm

AZ_GoldfieldMts68.jpg

ejpeiker

[/URL]sig Fall at Haw Creek Falls 2 part pano 35mm LS and IQ3100 by paul caldwell, on Flickr[/IMG]

Haw Creek Falls, fall 2018. Rarely does a photographer catch this creek running in the fall, with a great display of fall color. IQ3100, and 35 Schenider. Multi shot panorama.

Paul C
Absolutely love this having been there. I had almost no water flowing when I was there. This one really shows the potential of this spot. I'm assuming around the first week of November on this one!!!???

Last edited:

dave.gt

Spring is my favorite time of year. It hasn't always been my favorite having always loved Autumn and the Holidays, which was perhaps because life was filled with innocence of youth and outdoor activities. Both of those are gone now.

With life changes, the mind is changed as well. Where once I saw the colors of Autumn and thought nothing could be more beautiful, now I see that Spring has its own colorful time and it starts out slowly, and builds faster with each passing day until a crescendo of vibrant color greets us each morning with the rising sun.

Our daffodils are the sole flowers blooming at this moment. Our bright tulips of every color and hue will follow in two weeks. They are my faithful Spring harbingers, preceding the advent of the splendid pastels of Spring. I have missed them.

Hasselblad H5D-50c, 80/2.8:
YGYF6038.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.