The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashin

Shinbashi, Tokyo. Most people are familiar with the district just a little north of here, Ginza. This is where the average Tokyo worker goes to relax. This is also an unusually quiet time for this area, being the New Years holidays--there is one person in the picture though.

citizin

Went ice climbing here in Southern Ontario this afternoon. Brought the whole kit, still liking the HC2.2/100mm, got some great shots of other climbers.

dave.gt

Went ice climbing here in Southern Ontario this afternoon. Brought the whole kit, still liking the HC2.2/100mm, got some great shots of other climbers.

... :loco:...

I would love to hear the whole story behind this image!!! You actually do this and photograph others too?!!!!!!:):):)

:salute:

citizin

... :loco:...

I would love to hear the whole story behind this image!!! You actually do this and photograph others too?!!!!!!:):):)

:salute:
Yeah, this was my 2nd time out. We don't get too many great days for it around here, and yesterday we had great light, I couldn't leave he camera at home. People say it's an expensive hobby, but a decent ice climbing kit with rope is half of what I just spent on a lens.

dj may

very nice...scanned with ?
I do not use a scanner. I use Leica S to copy the negative. I place the negative in a negative carrier from my enlarger and then place the negative carrier on a LED light panel.

This works so well, I am likely not to do darkroom printing in the future. The digital prints that I have made are difficult to distinguish from the darkroom prints.

Regards,
Jesse

anwarp

RZ Pro IID 110 2.8

These were shot while on a walk in the Cotswolds (UK). Fuji Acros
Cotswolds-007.jpgCotswolds-006.jpg

This was flash flooding of the Thames at Richmond near London. Ilford HP5
Richmond-009.jpgRichmond-011.jpg

Anwar

Status
Not open for further replies.