The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

k-hawinkler

Los Alamos Nature Center

Fuji GFX 50S • GF110 • 31 focus stacked images @ f/2.8 <-- lens sharpest

Mosaic at the Nature Center

Fuji GFX 50S • GF110 • single image @ f/4

K-H.

Craig Stocks

Peoria, Illinois riverfront at sunset with lots of ice. I would have liked to have stayed longer but my fingers couldn't take the cold.

IQ4150 on a Cambo tech camera with a Canon 24mm TS/E with a little bit of fall and tilt. I discovered once I was set up that the battery in the lens adapter was dead so I had to shoot with the lens wide open. I'm surprised it's as sharp as it is.

Attachments

stevenfr

A long exposure of rocks and ocean, it took a bit of effort to get the right conditions for the long exposure to give the streaking of the water rushing back and forth. Phase One XF IQ4 150 Camera.

tsjanik

Beech tree on the Lake Erie shore. This tree has endured brutal weather (75 mph gusts just last week). Frozen lake in the distance. The colors are as I remember them from a few hours ago. Well after sunset, when the sky is warm and the shadows cold. No saturation etc. 645Z, 150-300mm

Attachments

simpho

Distoleon tetragrammicus has a nice head thanks to its beautiful antennas. It is a rather large insect that is eight to ten centimeters wide. Although its flight is slow, it is able to achieve, as here, incredible aerobatics.

Hasselblad H6D-100c ; HC 210 mm f/4 + H52 extension ring ; magnification ratio : 0.4 ; 1/111,000s at f/9 ; 3 high voltage flash units ; ISO 100

drunkenspyder

Seawall reconstruction after Hurricane Maria at Calibishie Bay, Dominica.

2-shot stitch P1 XF | IQ4.150 | S-K 40-80 @ 70mm | f/11 | 6s | ISO 50

stevenfr

A stitched panorama using the Phase One XF IQ4 150. This is scene I photographed last year. I went back to get a better angle on the trees on the left, so the two lines of trees formed a V. Last year, the image I got was not as sharp an angle for the trees on the left. Thus not giving the depth that this image has in it.

drunkenspyder

A stitched panorama using the Phase One XF IQ4 150. This is scene I photographed last year. I went back to get a better angle on the trees on the left, so the two lines of trees formed a V. Last year, the image I got was not as sharp an angle for the trees on the left. Thus not giving the depth that this image has in it.
Love that.

etrump

I just returned from my first visit to Prague. What an incredible place for photography. I have plans to return this summer to follow up on several scenes that need a different angle of light.

Iconic scenes can be a challenge to express ones own vision. That said, I think it is a worthwhile excersize because it makes me push the boundaries of my abilities.

Both scenes XF/IQ4150/75-150mm with blended exposures photographed over 2-3 hour sessions under changing light on two different evenings.

Status
Not open for further replies.