The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

etrump

A popular view of the Arkansas River bathed in beautiful light. Even the rocks were reflecting the color.

XF/IQ3100/40-80LS:

Ed Hurst

The Bluebell Railway in East Sussex, UK.

Pentax 645Z with 28-45mm @ 28mm.

For anyone who cares about these things, this depicts two locomotives designed by William Adams for the London & South Western Railway - visiting 02 Class no. W24 'Calbourne' dating from 1891 and resident 0415 class no. 30583 dating from 1885.

[/url]IMGP4719_Step3sRGBSMALL by Ed Hurst, on Flickr[/IMG]

etrump

I love photos that look like paintings. The image above definitely looks like one. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you Nathan. A few times a year I try to get out of my comfort zone with a new project to expand my capabilities. Sometimes it works well and at other times, not so much.

I went to Prague for two weeks to do a one on one workshop with David Osborne. David has spent years exploring techniques used by master landscape painters and ways to apply those techniques to digital photography.

The experience was incredible and has had a huge impact on the way I approach my work.

vieri

Playa Ballota at sunrise

A spectacular sunrise from Playa Ballota, in Asturias (Spain), one of my favourite locations on this amazing coast. The northern coast of Spain is truly beautiful and relatively undiscovered: I can’t wait to go back there next September for one more week of great photography, friendship and fun! Leica S (Typ 007), Leica Summarit-S 35mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Status
Not open for further replies.