The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mjr

Total washout on the sunset this evening but opposite, the sky was just beautiful. Found this nice lake and waited until almost dark, grabbed a few nice pics with the mountains just glowing beautifully.

stevenfr

The last glow of sunset lights up this lone tree. I waited for the sun to clear the last cloud before the sun set.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Steve, when I left they were putting in the foundation for the Batman building.
I always thought that colleagues were joking about the “Batman” tower but ... nope! Once upon a time in a land far far away AT&T was a titan (And my company owned the remnants of Bell Labs - very sad)

dave.gt

Nice, Jean-Luc!

I love the colors and their leading line convergence in the blurred background!:thumbup:

D&A

"Fun Among the Blossoms" Cherry Blossom Trees at the Tidal Basin, Washington D.C.
Pentax 645D; FA 120 f4

Just a fun quick snap on a beautiful sunny day.

Dave (D&A)

Attachments

Last edited:
M

mjr

Another morning of snow, a new beach. Didn't get there early enough to avoid other people's footprints, bloody tourists!

pesto

This lovely little young raccoon has taken up residence in the crotch of this sapodilla tree in my front yard and has nearly destroyed the stag horn fern that also is trying to live there in the process. She appears to have been abandoned or orphaned early on and is much smaller and far more trimid as well than the others who were born last year. We have been offering her bits of food and water …yes, I do know and understand, but she is truly quite the endearing little critter and I am disinclined to watch her starve…I expect that she will be here for the duration and that is fine with me.
GF X 50S / Fujinon 250mm at f/4 hand held ISO 400 Cloudy overcast

_DSF2400.jpg

M

mjr

Morning

Biting wind and a little wave action. Only managed 10 minutes before heading back to the car!

Status
Not open for further replies.